Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

silicone bodysuit
CYOMI Silicone Bodysuit Fake Vagina Breast Forms 3-Point D Cup Boobs Tits For Drag Queen Crossdresser Transgender Shemale 2TH
$258.31-50%

ikoky
IKOKY Cock Rings Penis Rings Time Delay Ejaculation Adjustable Erotic Sex Toys for Men
$2.93

telescopic masturbator
Telescopic Sex Machines for Men and Women Mini Reciprocating Linear Actuator Dildos Suction Cup 3XLR Connector Coke Cup Sex Toys
$198.60

bondage lock
Adult Game Electronic Timer Erotic Bondage Timer Switch Sex Toys Fetish Restraints Digital Time Lock For Couples Accessories
$15.17

bondage
Harajuku Chocker Sexy Heart Lock Key Rivets Black Goth Punk Chokers Gothic Choker Necklace for Women Hip Hop Bondage Cosplay
$1.89

ultrathin pantyhose
Summer Sexy Invisible Pantyhose Women Ultrathin Seamless High Waist Pantyhose Tights Women Transparent Stockings medias mujer
$1.14-31%

2024 chastity
2024 New Double Ring Ventilate Chastity Device With 4 Penis Rings,Cobra Male Cock Cage,Penis Lcok,BDSM Sex Toy For Man Gay 18+
$29.03-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Another secure way to tie wrists than cinch noose/wrist coil?
I've tried tying my hands behind my back by preparing a wrist coil and cinch noose many times. But the issue I always come across is that, while it does effectively bind the wrists together, it's a flawed method because you can still use your fingers to pull on the cinch knot in between your wrists and get out.

Does anyone have any measures to prevent this or perhaps a different knot/set of knots to use?
(21 Dec 2015, 08:13 )nylonslave Wrote: I've tried tying my hands behind my back by preparing a wrist coil and cinch noose many times. But the issue I always come across is that, while it does effectively bind the wrists together, it's a flawed method because you can still use your fingers to pull on the cinch knot in between your wrists and get out.

Does anyone have any measures to prevent this or perhaps a different knot/set of knots to use?

Hi Nylonslave

I recognise the exact problem you have and suffered the same myself.

There are a number of options you could try that may help:
  • Nylon over your hands
    - this is what I use the most and it is surprisingly effective. I pull at least 2 knee-highs over each hand/wrist/arm before applying my wrist coils and cinch rope. The knee-highs create a mitten over my fingers which makes undoing the knots much more difficult (though not impossible), the more knee-highs I use the harder it becomes to get free, as does forming my hand into a fist when pulling the knee-highs on. The nylon is slippery and makes unpicking knots a very challenging experience, especially as your finger-nails can't be used. You could use gloves (nylon/satin) to achieve the same - whatever appeals most to your own personal fetish
  • Tension on the cinch noose rope
    - another method I use a lot. My set-up is designed so that there is always tension on the cinch rope, which in turn makes it very difficult to undo the knots. Unfortunately this means that you're bondage positions are more limited and longer sessions may be uncomfortable with the constant tension against your wrists. 
  • Zip ties to cinch the wrist coils
    - very effective if you can get the set-up right. The only escape will be by cutting the plastic zip tie (or ties) or the wrist coils. I don't personally use the method as I am nervous about my ability to cut he ties and free myself, but it does have some big advantages if you are planning a long distant escape (moving from room to room to find the knife/scissors).
  • Chain
    - again this is something I do use and it works quite well. I simply form a sliding loop in the chain which acts as a cinch around my wrist coils. It's effectiveness still relies on tension so there are some of the same issues regarding scenarios?
  • Padlocks
    - I've read about people using padlocks to cinch the wrist coils closed, but I've never successfully tried this myself - I find it is incredibly difficult (read: impossible) to close the padlock hasp around my wrist coils.
  • Many cinch nooses using thin cords
    - another idea might be to use thinner cords for your cinch noose and double/triple up on them. The thinner diameter will make un-picking the knots more difficult and adding more nooses will also make escape that much more challenging

Incidentally, what is your release mechanism?  You didn't mention it and maybe some of my suggestions wouldn't work with what you have in mind?

Hope this ideas help and maybe you can adapt or improve on them?~

MJ
Release mechanism could be key or cutting. I find the zip tie and padlock techniques enticing. Regarding tension, what are some ways to put tension on cinch noose?
I use a flexible cord that's called a bungie cord. It's 6 feet long and is the best for a cinch cord. Just tie a simple slip knot at the end feed the other end through your ring device.
Once you start tighting, the cord gets smaller, and tenchion will make it impossible to get that knot free. Even if you cut the cord, the knot will remand super tight.

Try it.
Interesting. I was never able to undo the cinch noose/knot. Even after the session, when the wrist-loops are cut in pieces, I can't do that. To reuse the cinch rope, I pull the shredded wrist rope pieces out of the noose one by one, then pull the pull rope, so the cinch noose goes through the knot.
Well, try it..... I dare you.
Heh...heh...heh...
By pure coincidence I chanced across this:

MailBagLockSmall.jpg    - it appears to be a device used by the US Mail to lock rope (around the top of a mail bag)

I can't find any examples for sale, but think it offers an intriguing alternative to secure rope bondage.

MJ
(23 Dec 2015, 08:41 )madjack Wrote: By pure coincidence I chanced across this:

- it appears to be a device used by the US Mail to lock rope (around the top of a mail bag)

I can't find any examples for sale, but think it offers an intriguing alternative to secure rope bondage.

MJ

I've found the whole bag with the device on Ebay, still trying to find the device itself too. Here is the link
And voila!

http://www.netbankstore.com/p/3550909.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
High-security long term metal wrist restraints? Omnisurf 4 2,638 09 Oct 2020, 16:45
Last Post: Marc
Best way to broadcast live video? jasapasa 18 8,176 05 Oct 2020, 13:57
Last Post: shemhamforash
Vacbed one way valve latexcatsuitvacbed 3 5,702 14 Dec 2016, 22:40
Last Post: Like Ra
Help with Cinch Noose and Wrist coils Scales 1 3,601 28 Jan 2016, 15:13
Wrist-to-ankle cuffs - Are they effective? Noire 4 5,208 06 Oct 2014, 21:49

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madjack (2) , nylonslave (2) , Tinker D (2) , vanessa_fetish (2)