Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
Sissy Femboy Graphic Design Cute Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Fitness Tank Tops Customizable Humorous Flirtation Camisole
$6.05-15%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Customized 80cm Long Boots Women Crotch Thigh High Heel Platform Asymmetry Outside Long Inside Short For
$280.72-33%

1d oil stockings
Oil High 1D Shiny Silky Sexy Silicone Thigh Heel Up Lace Stockings Seam Cuban Transparent Back Women Top Hold Stockings
$81.99-45%

rolecos
ROLECOS Honkai Star Rail Concert Argenti Cosplay Costume Drum Kit Argenti Men Uniform Halloween Carnival Role Play Male Outfits
$120.01-42%

roanyer
SMITIZEN Silicone Muscle Suit Whole Body Cosplay Costumes Puppy Play Mask Realistic Fake Chest BDSM Bondage Fetish Slave Erotic
$2662.00-52%

vac-u-lock machine
Machine claw Attachments Quick Connector Device Adapter Vac-u-lock Connector
$79.86-69%

aonihua women one
New Zipper Long Sleeve Swimsuit Rashguard Women Surfing Swimwear Print Swimming Diving Suit For Women Bodysuit Rash Guard
$36.29

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Adjustable power electronic timer and DIY vacuum bed
Well, maybe by inserting a small unidirectionnal microphone into the tube, and with a setup that requires a response right after a buzzer sound, for example... I think that if this carotide compression phenomenom could be controlled, the vacbed would be really safe ! 😊

vacuum_experiments
Indeed, having a good safety system should definitely help to make self-bondage less risky (and more attractive 😋 )
Just remember - not that long ago a person with a whack of knowledge died using vacbed in self bondage... be careful and do as much risk reduction as possible...
Yes, I meant that person exactly. I think he was from KinkyEngineering.
(27 Mar 2014, 23:35 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes, I meant that person exactly. I think he was from KinkyEngineering.

Yes, him.

Well versed and experienced in vacbed.

Which is only one reason I urge peeps to not do self vac, and if they do then practice risk reduction. There is LITTLE risk reduction with this in regards to self bondage.

I personally do not think a sound/voice thing will ever work enough to reduce the risk.
Just in case. He grabbed the vacuum bed of his girlfriend/wife. It had a "head-out" design, but the neck opening was a bit too small for him and compressed his carotid artery.
(28 Mar 2014, 02:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Just in case. He grabbed the vacuum bed of his girlfriend/wife. It had a "head-out" design, but the neck opening was a bit too small for him and compressed his carotid artery.

Bingo. Just a little pressure is all it takes. We had a case here in Montreal where a sub died just with a steel collar on and left alone by her dominant while he went to get stuff for dinner. Just enough pressure to cause death. It doesn't take much.

One thing I use when I teach bondage and self bondage safety - take both hands, just two fingers each hand, press against your neck. Doesn't even have to be hard. Hold for count of 5. Release. Notice difference? 😉

I love self bondage, and I love vacbeds, but for me I'll do risk reduction by having others put me in one. If a person does "self vac"... do as much as you can to reduce risk, even if it means having a knife in hand when in one to cut fast (I'd personally rather lose the latex etc than life).
Well, shall my device never be used for self-bondage ! Trusting a machine is never the best choice instead of the human reason !

I'm aware that many self players unfortunately play alone for the simple reason that this activity is not quite «normal» for the common people. Unless they use a vacbed with a hole for their head with enough clearance for the neck, my machine is not that much safe ! (That's why I never recommand solo play with a such device). 😊

vacuum_experiments

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Simple improvement on the Electonic timer padlock alobazombie 2 1,654 20 Mar 2021, 17:16
Last Post: alobazombie
Metal bottle ice lock timer spreadeagle on bed Dh9hello1 1 3,653 17 Nov 2019, 02:01
Last Post: Tinker D
Small timer safe ltxrob 1 2,165 07 Sep 2019, 21:20
Last Post: Tinker D
DIY electronic selfbondage cuffs Like Ra 29 23,642 29 Mar 2015, 10:43
Last Post: mozesd
Electronic Bondage Frame Davtech 7 7,664 08 Feb 2014, 07:03
Last Post: NoNeedToBreathe

Contributors: BoundWolf (3) , Like Ra (12) , madjack (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , vacuum_experiments (7) , vanessa_fetish (3)