Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY new color XS-3XL satin glossy opaque pantyhose sexy tights yoga swim Japanese stockings silky High elasticity glossy pants
$93.04-71%

electro stimulation device
ROOVJOY Physiotherapy electro stimulation muscles best selling medical device TENS equipment
$423.50-3%

gaff men
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

metelam
Metelam Women Lace Suspender Oil Shiny Glossy Garter Belt Pantyhose Sheer To Thigh High Stockings Lingerie Sexy
$9.53

latex pencil skirt
Gentillove Faxu Latex PU Leather Skirt For Woman Zipper Black High Waist Pencil Skirts Women Spring Wrap Sexy Mini Skirt Female
$40.99-50%

soronssy
Sexy Men's Gloss Boxers Tight boys underwear Breathable sports fitness Shiny Yoga shorts gay
$117.54-29%

sexye doll
SEXYE 160cm Silicone Full Body Real Masturbatas Doll Realistic Vagina Silicone Love Doll Implanted Hair Breasts Full Body Sex Do
$847.00-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Adjustable power electronic timer and DIY vacuum bed
(10 Nov 2013, 09:14 )madjack Wrote: the vacuum forcing the gag deeper into my throat
sounds exciting 😋
Hi,
Personnally, I'm interested in vacbeds since the first time I tried it. It was made of simple trash bags taped together, but sure, the feeling wasn't the same than latex (I suppose) ! This is the only interest I have in bondage or second skin etc. etc., but, as a former electronic student, I just «prototyped» a device when, combined with a timer like the homemade one I've just read on this forum (congratulations 😉 great idea), would surely make vacbed play really REALLY safe ! As you know, an accidental death occured a few times ago, solo play is not really safe. But just because I know there will always be solo playing for many reasons, here is my idea...

I'm using cheap material and a «fail to stop» design, which obliges the material to work within 5 seconds or the vacuum stops with no possibility to reset without complet operation from the vacbed user. The construction is simple: it uses a really low range airflow switch which is double pole. If you breathe in and breathe out in less than a desired time (ex. 5 secs.), the vacuum will remain turned on. But, if you hold your breath for more than 5 secs., or if the airflow switch sticks on whichever pole, it will stop within 5 secs. Would you be interested to see my design ? If you want to build one, I estimate the price at less than $100 ! The machine is actually on progress, and I'm still waiting for some parts...

Glad to help you with my idea and have a nice day 😊 !
vacuum_experiments😉
(19 Jan 2014, 19:02 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: But, if you hold your breath for more than 5 secs., or if the airflow switch sticks on whichever pole, it will stop within 5 secs.
Very interesting idea!

(19 Jan 2014, 19:02 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: Would you be interested to see my design ?
Absolutely!
Just to tell you that I finished my vacbed breathing safety device project, and it is working very fine 😁 ! Unfortunately, I don't have any vacbed to test it in a real condition, but I'll try to explain you how the thing works ! Video soon ! 😊
So, as I told you many months ago, I've been working on a vacbed safety device that uses breath to activate/deactivate vacuum. Here is the link of my project:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/9503121/A_ki...bed_device

😉

vacuum_experiments
Fantastic! Great design!

Do the timers control the delay between "no breathing"/"breathing" and the vacuum deactivation/activation?
Thank you 😊 ! Well, one timer is activated as soon as you start breathing in, and gets deactivated when you stop breathing in. At this moment, the timer remains powered for a time between one and ten seconds (the time you have set...). If it reaches your set time, the vacuum will stop and won't restart. So, if the time between the end of your breathing in and the beginning of your other breathing in is lower than the set one, the vacuum will stay turned on (you can look on the internet how works a Off-Delay timer, you'll understand 😉 ). For the breathing out, this is exactly the same thing. So, in resume, if you hold your breath, the «breathing out» timer won't see any signal and will stop the vacuum; If you keep your lunges empty, the «breathing in» timer won't receive the signal either... Itis also useful in a situation where your mouth get misalignated with the tube: the switch won't receive any signal and will stop the vacuum within about four seconds !

This setup is approximately $80 and seems to work really fine !

I'm glad to answer your questions, don't hesitate if you have more 😉, and please apologize for my English that might cause misunderstanding in my technical informations: I'm a French speaker not very bilingual 😋 !

vacuum_experiments
(25 Mar 2014, 00:37 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: This setup is approximately $80 and seems to work really fine !
wow... excellent indeed... I thought that it's much more expensive.

But there is another possible issue... There were cases when the vacuum bag collar caused carotid artery compression. 15-20 seconds of compression causes unconsciousness, 2-4 min = death. I'm not sure if unconsciousness "blocks" breathing.
Ok so, a kind of system that requires a vocal acknowledgement the first 5 seconds, and one other every 10 next seconds during one minute would be a possible option I think (or something like that)...
(25 Mar 2014, 14:56 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: a vocal acknowledgement
Interesting idea, but what about the noise from the vacuum cleaner?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Simple improvement on the Electonic timer padlock alobazombie 2 1,647 20 Mar 2021, 17:16
Last Post: alobazombie
Metal bottle ice lock timer spreadeagle on bed Dh9hello1 1 3,630 17 Nov 2019, 02:01
Last Post: Tinker D
Small timer safe ltxrob 1 2,158 07 Sep 2019, 21:20
Last Post: Tinker D
DIY electronic selfbondage cuffs Like Ra 29 23,595 29 Mar 2015, 10:43
Last Post: mozesd
Electronic Bondage Frame Davtech 7 7,656 08 Feb 2014, 07:03
Last Post: NoNeedToBreathe

Contributors: BoundWolf (3) , Like Ra (12) , madjack (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , vacuum_experiments (7) , vanessa_fetish (3)