Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny stockings
Sexy Womens Thigh High Over The Knee Socks Glossy See-through Stockings Thin Shiny Solid Color Elastic Sheer 1 Pair Stockings
$7.82-31%

hentai
25CM Anime Figure Pure White Elf Pvc Action Figure Home/Office Decoration Japanese Anime Collection toys Hentai model doll gift
$30.25-40%

metelam
Metelam Women's Shiny Satin Bodysuit Jumpsuit Sleeveless Zipper Open on Crotch and Bust Catsuit Romper Clubwear
$28.48

speerise
Adult Novelty Unitard Nylon One Piece Catsuit Full Body Zentai Bodysuit Halloween Cosplay Costumes Spandex Footer Rear Zipper
$238.13-34%

latex one piece
ONE PIECE Theme Birthday Decoration Balloon set Backdrop Banner Cake DecorativeTopper Backdrop Hanging Childrens Gift Surprise
$160.02-19%

hypnosis device
EMS Microcurrent Sleep Aid Watch Fast Sleeping Device Rest Hypnosis Relief Anxiety Insomnia Artifact CES Intelligent Wristband
$15.65-44%

shapewear
Shapewear Bodysuit for Women Tummy Control Full Body Shaper Thigh Slimmer Shorts Waist Trainer Slimming Underwear Belly Fajas
$8.00

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Adjustable power electronic timer and DIY vacuum bed
Well, maybe by inserting a small unidirectionnal microphone into the tube, and with a setup that requires a response right after a buzzer sound, for example... I think that if this carotide compression phenomenom could be controlled, the vacbed would be really safe ! 😊

vacuum_experiments
Indeed, having a good safety system should definitely help to make self-bondage less risky (and more attractive 😋 )
Just remember - not that long ago a person with a whack of knowledge died using vacbed in self bondage... be careful and do as much risk reduction as possible...
Yes, I meant that person exactly. I think he was from KinkyEngineering.
(27 Mar 2014, 23:35 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes, I meant that person exactly. I think he was from KinkyEngineering.

Yes, him.

Well versed and experienced in vacbed.

Which is only one reason I urge peeps to not do self vac, and if they do then practice risk reduction. There is LITTLE risk reduction with this in regards to self bondage.

I personally do not think a sound/voice thing will ever work enough to reduce the risk.
Just in case. He grabbed the vacuum bed of his girlfriend/wife. It had a "head-out" design, but the neck opening was a bit too small for him and compressed his carotid artery.
(28 Mar 2014, 02:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Just in case. He grabbed the vacuum bed of his girlfriend/wife. It had a "head-out" design, but the neck opening was a bit too small for him and compressed his carotid artery.

Bingo. Just a little pressure is all it takes. We had a case here in Montreal where a sub died just with a steel collar on and left alone by her dominant while he went to get stuff for dinner. Just enough pressure to cause death. It doesn't take much.

One thing I use when I teach bondage and self bondage safety - take both hands, just two fingers each hand, press against your neck. Doesn't even have to be hard. Hold for count of 5. Release. Notice difference? 😉

I love self bondage, and I love vacbeds, but for me I'll do risk reduction by having others put me in one. If a person does "self vac"... do as much as you can to reduce risk, even if it means having a knife in hand when in one to cut fast (I'd personally rather lose the latex etc than life).
Well, shall my device never be used for self-bondage ! Trusting a machine is never the best choice instead of the human reason !

I'm aware that many self players unfortunately play alone for the simple reason that this activity is not quite «normal» for the common people. Unless they use a vacbed with a hole for their head with enough clearance for the neck, my machine is not that much safe ! (That's why I never recommand solo play with a such device). 😊

vacuum_experiments

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Simple improvement on the Electonic timer padlock alobazombie 2 1,648 20 Mar 2021, 17:16
Last Post: alobazombie
Metal bottle ice lock timer spreadeagle on bed Dh9hello1 1 3,630 17 Nov 2019, 02:01
Last Post: Tinker D
Small timer safe ltxrob 1 2,158 07 Sep 2019, 21:20
Last Post: Tinker D
DIY electronic selfbondage cuffs Like Ra 29 23,597 29 Mar 2015, 10:43
Last Post: mozesd
Electronic Bondage Frame Davtech 7 7,657 08 Feb 2014, 07:03
Last Post: NoNeedToBreathe

Contributors: BoundWolf (3) , Like Ra (12) , madjack (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , vacuum_experiments (7) , vanessa_fetish (3)