Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
SM Bondage Arm/Leg Binder,Behind Back Straight Jacket,Leather Over Shoulder ArmBinder Slave Lockable Glove/Ankle Cuff Sex Kit
$16.89

hypnosis device
EMS Sleep Aid Watch Microcurrent Pulse Fast Sleeping Help Smart Wristband Anti-anxiety Insomnia Hypnosis Device Pressure Relief
$15.46

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Women Oil Glitter Tights 1D Ultra Thin Super Shiny Pantyhose High Waist Collant Femme Transparent Temptation Collants
$6.88

penis pump
Acrylic Penis Pump Vacuum Pump Manual Penis Enlarger Adults Sex Product Male Masturbation Penis Extender Trainer Sex Toy For Men
$177.13

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Ballet Dance Shiny Metallic Leotards Long Sleeve High Neck Black Gymnastics Mens Bodysuits Stretch Stage Costumes
$157.30-32%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Vibration Blowjob Real Vagina Pocket Pussy Penis Oral Sex Machine Toys for Man Adults 18+
$51.13-56%

faak
FAAK Dog Knot Penis Sleeve Large Dildo Sheath Cock Extender Enlargement Sex Toy For Men Silicone Mixed Color Male Masturbator
$55.42-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A keep straight pole
I've been thinking of something new I want to try at some point and I think I've figured it out.
Basically it's a long pole that is secured at ankles and collar keeping the body mostly straight. I plan to have further securing eyelets at thigh height and some 'hoops' at mid arm height.
Concept is this..
Use clips to secure ankle, thighs and neck to pole while lying face down reach back and pass arms though the 'hoops' and connect wrist cuffs to ropes that go to TRD/ratchets/etc secured by the ice cube sock to points near the ankles.
Pull these non returns tight and you are stuck until the ice melts. By tensioning up your arms will be pulled further into the hoops acting sort of as a elbow tie. The hoops will be made of something elastic but strong. I was originally thinking about large diameter plumbing pipe but then though that something elastic would be more comfortable... So I'm currently thinking about recycling an old bike inner tube and making two generous circles that are big enough to get my arms in and out quite easily, but when tensioned by the wrists they will be pulled into centre by the elasticity.
I plan to use wood for the pole, but am currently thinking that if I can get a piece of wood down inside a piece of sink waste pipe this will give it a splinter free finish.

I'm sure I read/saw someone trying a straight pole restraint but can't think where...

Has anybody tried anything like this?
Can anybody see any issues other than cold calf muscles from the water?
I've had very similar thoughts myself, though not thought about using an elastic (inner tube) element.

Plastic piping over the wooden pole is a good idea as it will not only remove splinters but will also add strength.

A major concern was the neck connection - I also wanted this, but recognised that there are risks every time you place something around your neck.

I will be interested to see how your experiments turn out

MJ
(26 Jun 2016, 07:42 )ltxrob Wrote: Use clips
Clips? Any photos/links?

(26 Jun 2016, 07:42 )ltxrob Wrote: while lying face down
That would be the only possible position, because if you lay on you back, the pole will VERY PAINFULLY press against your arms. I've been through a much less dangerous experience, when a steel ass-hook quite painfully squashed my bound wrists, when I was crawling on my back towards the knife.

(26 Jun 2016, 07:42 )ltxrob Wrote: pass arms though the 'hoops' and connect wrist cuffs to ropes that go to TRD/ratchets/etc secured by the ice cube sock to points near the ankles.
I can't imagine how these elbow hoops can be connected to the pole and to the ratchets. Any "visual" help?

(26 Jun 2016, 07:42 )ltxrob Wrote: I'm currently thinking about recycling an old bike inner tube and making two generous circles that are big enough to get my arms in and out quite easily, but when tensioned by the wrists they will be pulled into centre by the elasticity.
Very good idea! In this case the rubber tubes can be connected to the upper end of the pole without any tightening mechanism. All you have to do is to work your arm in the tubes, so the hoop is above your elbows.

(26 Jun 2016, 07:42 )ltxrob Wrote: By tensioning up your arms will be pulled further into the hoops acting sort of as a elbow tie.
"Tensioning"? How? Or do you mean get the hoops up your arms (toward the armpits)?

(26 Jun 2016, 07:42 )ltxrob Wrote: I plan to use wood for the pole, but am currently thinking that if I can get a piece of wood down inside a piece of sink waste pipe this will give it a splinter free finish.
I would begin with a hollow 2" waste pipe. Also, you can route some ropes or wires inside the pipe.

(26 Jun 2016, 08:11 )madjack Wrote: I've had very similar thoughts myself, though not thought about using an elastic (inner tube) element.
Yep, me too 😉

(26 Jun 2016, 08:11 )madjack Wrote: A major concern was the neck connection
I think it can be a simple snug (dogs?) collar, connected to the pole via a D-ring. Should be quite safe, since it shouldn't tighten.
Nothing would be overly tight from ankle to neck collar, just holding it in place.
The arm hoops would just be screwed fixed to the pole at about elbow level. The tensioning I'm redefining to is when I engage the wrist ropes down towards the ankle end of the pole, this should pull my arms in and down a bit on the hoops.
The clips are just carabiners or similar between the cuffs and eyebolts on the pole.

I'll try to draw something when I get a few minutes.
I may also try to hunt out a bondage corset so that I can clip the waist to the pole too.
Actually, there might be another ratchet device, that pulls the figure-8 folded bike inner tube up your arms. The tube can be place behind the pole.

The internals of the pole can contain blocks or any other pulling devices. The idea is to match the pulling forces. In other words, if you pull upwards, your wrists should also be pulled (with the ratchet) upwards, so the forces are not applied in the opposite directions.

(26 Jun 2016, 07:42 )ltxrob Wrote: connect wrist cuffs to ropes
Yes, I take it since you can't crawl to the knife, the usual "wrist loops plus cinch noose" can't be used here, or can it?

I like kinky brainstorming sessions!
I was just going to go with leather wrist cuffs and separate rope lines.. Each with a separate ice cube sock... Safety Redundancy is always a good thing as far as I'm concerned.
Even on bed ties I've always used a release on both arms...
I've had a quick go at an image.
Hopefully this clears up any confusion as to my concept... But I think we were all about there in any case.

While drawing this I also thought that you could have another set of eyebolts in the upper chest area that you could pass a belt round under the armpits to make things even more snug.
I also though about your comment LikeRa about another ratchet to pull the upper arm loops up.
You could fit anothe icesock/TRD high up And have the upper arm hoops ride on a larger pipe section over the main pole. Pull rope to lift them up, pull lower ropes to pull the wrists down and wait for the Ice to melt.
Would probably need a return rope to pull the upper arms back down at the end too, but this is easy... Just run a limit line from the bottom of the slider down to the thigh anchors.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.png   
(27 Jun 2016, 11:27 )ltxrob Wrote: I've had a quick go at an image.
Hopefully this clears up any confusion as to my concept... But I think we were all about there in any case.

While drawing this I also thought that you could have another set of eyebolts in the upper chest area that you could pass a belt round under the armpits to make things even more snug.
I also though about your comment LikeRa about another ratchet to pull the upper arm loops up.
You could fit anothe icesock/TRD high up And have the upper arm hoops ride on a larger pipe section over the main pole. Pull rope to lift them up, pull lower ropes to pull the wrists down and wait for the Ice to melt.
Would probably need a return rope to pull the upper arms back down at the end too, but this is easy... Just run a limit line from the bottom of the slider down to the thigh anchors.

Brilliant - almost exactly as I'd imagined my own device, but with some additional ideas that I'm going to steal (err.. borrow 😁 )

I've now got to build my version and use it.... if only I could get some home-alone time ☹

MJ
Steal away MJ... May pop to B&Q this week to scout out some bits and bobs. :-D

But like you I have no window of opportunity on the horrizon. ☹

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
faux-leather straight-jacket in self-bondage? Strappado 3 3,693 24 Mar 2019, 00:39
Last Post: Strappado
Self Bondage Straight Jacket iLikeRa'sPlace 1 14,703 09 Aug 2017, 08:18
Last Post: krinlyc
Self-bondage Solo in a Straight Jacket Marcus 5 22,637 16 Feb 2012, 23:36
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: AshleyBoots (3) , blueboyia (2) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (11) , ltxrob (18) , madjack (8) , Tinker D (2) , Will90MeeG (2)