Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 61) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Yasaka nyaruko Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Cr
$966.78-11%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Burgundy PU Leather Pants Women High Waist Skinny Push Up Plush Leggings Elastic Trousers Jeggings
$48.39-4%

latex leotard
Speerise Women Metalic Bodysuit Shiny Long Sleeve Leotard Latex Bodysuit for Halloween Long Sleeve Zip Up Metallic Tank Leotard
$166.97-33%

transgender
Stainless Steel Necklace Trans Pride Jewelry LGBT Pride Jewelry Transgender Necklace Gift For Her Him Christmas Gift
$19.34

anal plug
FAAK Fantasy Dragon Dildo With Sucker Large Knot Anal Plug Sex Toys For Women Men Female Masturabtor Silicone Big Dong
$16.17-11%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Women's 2024 Explosive Fashion Mesh Solid Color See-Through Waistless Halter Sexy Lingerie Three-Piece Set
$28.35-57%

shibari
Men Bind Shibari Underwear BDSM Dominant Submissive Slave Play Sexy Sub Boxer Briefs Shorts Panties Male Breathbale Underpants
$116.16-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

A keep straight pole
(20 Jan 2017, 02:22 )Will90MeeG Wrote: With Itxrob's sketch I would change the collar to a chest harness or even a shoulder blade harness. The pole can have an attachment point at the top to secure to a bed horizontally/vertically or whatever.

Yes this is a good thought.
The link to collar won't be rigid, but rather a karabiner that can swivel and move a fair bit. The aim is to just hold it straight along the body.

But I'll try it uncommitted and see how it is, if it feels wrong an upper chest or shoulder wrap harness is a good idea.
Well shopping occurred today...
pipe, wood for centre and screw in eye bolts aquired.
:-D
Instead of a collar I would use a harness gag with a D-ring on the crown. Then connect the D-ring to the pipe.
Ra's comments about using a D-ring and shackle reminded me of a problem I'd been thinking over for a while.

How to attach rings/eyes/cuffs/etc to the plastic pipe without damaging it or weakening it.

@likera avoided this problem in his session by simply using rope to bind himself to the pole, but I think @ltxrob and his design needs there to be fixing points on the pole.

My experience with these poles is that they are ok if used with a spread load (as by Ra), but they bend very easily if you either weaken them or focus load in specific areas (e.g. with bolts or screws for fixing cuffs)

10 bent.JPG    - when a plastic pipe is pushed beyond its design parameters (i.e. by me for bondage! 😁 )

One idea I've had is to use wooden dowels inside the pipe(snug fitting) to reinforce areas, but maybe someone has a better idea?

MJ
fill it with sand
(24 Jan 2017, 20:05 )krinlyc Wrote: fill it with sand

Genius!  Good

And the extra weight will add to the experience too

Well suggested sir!

MJ
madjack Wrote:One idea I've had is to use wooden dowels inside the pipe(snug fitting) to reinforce areas, but maybe someone has a better idea?

MJ

That's basically what I'm doing.
41mm waste pipe with a piece of 25x25mm planed square timber inside it.
I may have to slightly offset the eye bolts in a few spots, but if I drill into the corners of the inner wood I should have plenty of bite for the eye bolts.
I've also purchase an inline connector of a slightly larger pipe size and buzzed out the inner step... this allows it to slide up and down. I plan to have this and the elbow tie on a rope loop so I can pull it up and down and pin my upper arms with the bike inner tube.
Thought this might be of interest to anyone planning a 'pole self-bondage' adventure:

tumblr_oip2a5cupq1unz3vlo1_1280.jpg    - this one if a 'face front' method, but I can see self-bondage opportunities

MJ
(24 Jan 2017, 18:00 )madjack Wrote: How to attach rings/eyes/cuffs/etc to the plastic pipe without damaging it or weakening it.
I use these things (I don't know what they are called. Yokes?)

IMG_3861-yokes.jpg   

They are sold in the same sewage department as the pipes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
faux-leather straight-jacket in self-bondage? Strappado 3 3,705 24 Mar 2019, 00:39
Last Post: Strappado
Self Bondage Straight Jacket iLikeRa'sPlace 1 14,725 09 Aug 2017, 08:18
Last Post: krinlyc
Self-bondage Solo in a Straight Jacket Marcus 5 22,685 16 Feb 2012, 23:36
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: AshleyBoots (3) , blueboyia (2) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (11) , ltxrob (18) , madjack (8) , Tinker D (2) , Will90MeeG (2)