Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jialuowei
Ankle Boots Transparent Metallic Color 15CM Super High Heel Platform Sexy Open toe Boots
$745.84-21%

soronssy
Japanese Satin Women's Sheer Pantyhose Oil Shiny Glitter Tights Glossy Sexy Open Crotch Leggings Club Compression Plus Size
$152.11-30%

latex leotard
Women Black Glossy Pu Leather Tights Sex Underwear Elastic Erotic Catsuit Zipper Female Bodysuit Latex Bodycon Leotard Plus Size
$9.40-37%

deep throat gag
BDSM Deep Throat Mouth Gag Face Mask with Lock Open Mouth Dildo Ball Restraint Sex Toys Bomdage Rubber Mouth Ball Dildo Masks
$9.08-29%

transgender
Panty Gaff Camel Toe Panty Underwear Crossdresser Transgender Crossdresser Shemale
$4.55-32%

chaste bird
Prison Bird Latest design Black ABS Pussy Probe Electro Gear For Men/Women Adult sex toys A391
$8.46

panty girdle
Fajas Colombianas Girdles Tummy Control Panties Lift Up Butt Lifter Body Shaper Waist Trainer Shapewear Women Booty Hip Enhancer
$17.00

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A keep straight pole
 20170715_200004.jpg   

I've made something that does the job.
But mine is now more off a kneeling post. But if you place a longer base pole, you could to the same standing up..
(08 Aug 2017, 12:31 )AshleyBoots Wrote: I've made something that does the job.
But mine is now more off a kneeling post. But if you place a longer base pole, you could to the same standing up..

I like it! I like it a lot!!  😁

Do you use it for self-bondage? If you do, then how does it perform and are there any tips or tricks you would advise for others to try/follow?

It looks like it can be easily dismantled and 'hidden' (or at least tucked away under the bed/at the back of a wardrobe) - do you have any 'how to build' pictures (and, of course, any 'in use' pictures would be good too!  😁 )

MJ
I have the same questions 😉
Ok, I see how it works. I notice that there is no padding.
Let's see, I see a ball gag, boots, a collar, waist belt, ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs.
And a blindfold.
Am I close?
(08 Aug 2017, 13:07 )madjack Wrote:
(08 Aug 2017, 12:31 )AshleyBoots Wrote: I've made something that does the job.

I like it! I like it a lot!!  😁

Do you use it for self-bondage? If you do, then how does it perform and are there any tips or tricks you would advise for others to try/follow?

It looks like it can be easily dismantled and 'hidden' (or at least tucked away under the bed/at the back of a wardrobe) - do you have any 'how to build' pictures (and, of course, any 'in use' pictures would be good too!  😁 )

MJ

Thanks! 

Haven't used it for selfbondage so far, only just normal bondage with someone else. It worked out perfect. Its solid, can not tip over because of your own weight on the platform, and you don't have enough struggle room to lean forwards or backwards so it could tip over.

Yes, the pole can be taken of. So it is easy to store and move. 
Also, all off the brackets can be easily placed everywhere on the pole, so it always fits you 😉

I'll get some pics of it from different angles, so you can see how i build it. Made it with an extra on the bottom for the pole to be securly screwd so that it cannot come loose of the platform.
Still working to get this pole even better.
Making a Dildo holder for blowjob training, and looking for more ways to be tied on.
Just need someone to lock me on it :p
(23 Nov 2017, 17:40 )AshleyBoots Wrote: Just need someone to lock me on it
What about electromagnets?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
faux-leather straight-jacket in self-bondage? Strappado 3 3,710 24 Mar 2019, 00:39
Last Post: Strappado
Self Bondage Straight Jacket iLikeRa'sPlace 1 14,738 09 Aug 2017, 08:18
Last Post: krinlyc
Self-bondage Solo in a Straight Jacket Marcus 5 22,706 16 Feb 2012, 23:36
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: AshleyBoots (3) , blueboyia (2) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (11) , ltxrob (18) , madjack (8) , Tinker D (2) , Will90MeeG (2)