Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device with Catheter Cock Cage Chastity Belt Penis Belt Magic Lock Ring BDSM A221
$16.93

crossdress anime
Stasto stand stone Demon Slayer Crossdressing Sleep Doll9 capsule toys Muichirou Mitsuri figure anime Brand new genuine In shelf
$12.09-28%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Red Shiny Crotch Thigh High Boots For Women 18Cm Metal High Heel Stilettos Pointed Toe Custom Slim Or Wide Legs
$267.41-36%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Nightclub Women Pumps Design Round Toe Ultra Stiletto High Heels Shoes Banquet Sandals Zapatos Mujer
$57.17-50%

hypnosis device
Hand Held Sleep Aid Instrument Microcurrent Hypnosis Instrument Massager and Relax Tool Stress Pressure Relief Help Sleep Device
$51.65-40%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy tights oily silky round neck vest suit Yoga Leotards 7-point length pants tights unisex oversized swimsuit
$87.12-41%

vac-u-lock machine
Fredorch Sex Machine Attachments big black dildosOrgasm G-spot stimulation, silicone dildo for vac-u-lock love Machines
$59.29-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A keep straight pole
How are the wrist cuffs connected to each other? Or they are not? If not, what will prevent you from undoing the cuffs (untying the rope, etc)?

The significant gap between the wrists is what I do not like about cuffs, and why I prefer rope coils (and why I'm so after the KUB-136 and KUB-926 hand/legcuffs).
Went to the DIY outlet today and had a look at bits n bobs.
40mm pipe and 34mm square wood will slot inside nicely.
Other option is 50mm pipe and 44mm square wood but would need to plane down the corners for it to fit.
50mm would give me more wood inside to take screw in eyelets etc, and this is important as it could be that several of them could be opposite each other so may meet in the middle.
Another thought I had was to use conduit pipe holders and I could just use normal wood screws to hold these down. Carabiners should still click on just fine I think
All in all I think I could get it made for less than £15
I made a short test - no real bondage, basically, bound ankles, a wrist loop without the cinch noose, and one long rope that was simply wound around my body and the sewage pipe.

IMG_3322_pantyhose_encasement_pole_bondage.jpg     IMG_3327_pantyhose_encasement_pole_bondage.jpg   

Even with these "nothing tight or serious" ties, the result was very restrictive. I was barely able to rotate from one side to another, and mostly because of the soft bed. On a hard floor I wouldn't be able to rotate on my back - under my weight the pipe would painfully press against my wrists. Crawling is virtually impossible.

I was wearing two pairs of Chantalle Thomas pantyhose (legs, arms), Zoggs Cabarita swimsuit, PU leather hood and pantyhose in a condome gag.
Excellent first test Ra!!
I take it the wrists are secured together not to the pole.
You just did a rope loop wrap?
(17 Jul 2016, 20:01 )ltxrob Wrote: I take it the wrists are secured together not to the pole.
Yes
(17 Jul 2016, 20:01 )ltxrob Wrote: You just did a rope loop wrap?
Yes just a "twisted" figure-8 tight pre-measured wrist loop.
Well it looks as if in a months or so I will have a window to try this out. Guess I'd best start building!! 😊
(19 Jan 2017, 10:37 )ltxrob Wrote: Well it looks as if in a months or so I will have a window to try this out. Guess I'd best start building!! 😊

..or there is this I found on eBay

untitled.png    - but very pricey!

I'd love to see your version 😁

MJ
(19 Jan 2017, 22:03 )madjack Wrote: I'd love to see your version 😁

MJ

Still aiming for something along the lines of my planned sketch early on in this thread.
Great ideas everyone.

Likera, was that a Zoggs swimsuit in your test? I think I had the same suit once (The zip became stuck - down not up - so I got rid of it. But I might buy another because the fit was perfect). I also like that you did not have any neck-based tie to the pole. I think this is the only safe self-bound way to go.

With Itxrob's sketch I would change the collar to a chest harness or even a shoulder blade harness. The pole can have an attachment point at the top to secure to a bed horizontally/vertically or whatever.

The times I have tied to a pole - there is no part of my neck that touches it. The natural curvature of the spine prevents it. I know it might be possible to match the curve with a bend in the pole, I'm just a bit worried that it would restrict movement in an un-acceptable manner. But to each, their own.
(20 Jan 2017, 02:22 )Will90MeeG Wrote: Likera, was that a Zoggs swimsuit in your test?
Yep! Zoggs Cabarita 😉 It's a bit too loose for me. Or I get used to very tight swimsuits.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
faux-leather straight-jacket in self-bondage? Strappado 3 3,707 24 Mar 2019, 00:39
Last Post: Strappado
Self Bondage Straight Jacket iLikeRa'sPlace 1 14,725 09 Aug 2017, 08:18
Last Post: krinlyc
Self-bondage Solo in a Straight Jacket Marcus 5 22,688 16 Feb 2012, 23:36
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: AshleyBoots (3) , blueboyia (2) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (11) , ltxrob (18) , madjack (8) , Tinker D (2) , Will90MeeG (2)