Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
Women Lace Thongs Open Low Briefs Panties Underwear Transparent G Strings Underpants Erotic Open Crotch Thongs Crotchless Pantys
$3.65-58%

msemis
Womens Gymnastics Figure Skating Jumpsuit Contrast Color Ballet Dance Unitards Rhinestones Long Sleeve Stage Bodysuit Costume
$17.61-34%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

qiui
QIUI Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Penile Cage Male Chastity Belt APP Remote Control Cock Ring Chastity Device Sex Toys For Men Gay
$259.27-35%

latex one piece
One Piece Theme Party Decor Latex Foil Balloon Cake Topper Banner Boy Birthday Party Supplies Baby Shower Kids Gift
$27.91-25%

latex tights
Latex TPurple new Socks 0.4mm Cosplay Slim Stocking Five Toes Seamless Sox Unisex Long Knee High tight
$25.23

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

A Couple of stories with a swimsuit fetish-centric plot
Hello fellow forumphiliacs. As a fan (very much so) of one-piece swimsuits I was dissappointed when I realized that there are not that many stories around this particular kink, and there are even less stories with this particular kink coupled with another of my 'naughty treasures' - mind control. So, for a couple of months now I've been writing erotic mind-control, swimsuit stories. Here are the links to them.

Seven Girls

Swim-Slave

Both finished.

This one should be finished in about two months, depending on my schedule and how busy my life might get; Tantalizing Corruption.

More stories regarding this fetish and more will be available shortly.

- Dorei Gring

P.S. Do leave me feedback.

I really enjoyed both of these Dorei!
DoreiGring, do you mind if I repost them on this site? For example, here: http://www.likera.com/sb/tales/
(16 Nov 2012, 01:45 )Like Ra Wrote: DoreiGring, do you mind if I repost them on this site? For example, here: http://www.likera.com/sb/tales/

Of course you can! As long as you say that "Mr. Scade" wrote them!

(16 Nov 2012, 00:09 )highswim Wrote: I really enjoyed both of these Dorei!

Thanks for reading and commenting!
(16 Nov 2012, 03:29 )DoreiGring Wrote: Of course you can! As long as you say that "Mr. Scade" wrote them!
Of course, I will! Do I need to include any links? Do you have any sites/blogs/G+ pages, etc?
(16 Nov 2012, 04:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Nov 2012, 03:29 )DoreiGring Wrote: Of course you can! As long as you say that "Mr. Scade" wrote them!
Of course, I will! Do I need to include any links? Do you have any sites/blogs/G+ pages, etc?

Well, my main erotica writeroom is http://mcstories.com/Authors/Mr-Scade.html

If you are interested I also write non-erotica.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Stories on demand - "The Rubber Trigger" bob_masters 81 112,168 03 Nov 2021, 10:15
Last Post: bob_masters
Swimsuit Fetish Stories DoreiGring 0 9,332 16 Nov 2012, 03:31
Last Post: DoreiGring

Contributors: DoreiGring (3) , highswim (1) , Like Ra (2)