Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
Ems Intelligent Sleep Device Microcurrent Sleep Aid Instrument Pressure Relief dormir Fast Sleep Rest Hypnosis Insomnia Artifact
$18.05

hentai
16cm Native SECOND AXE Yukikaze Mizuki Sexy Anime Figure Taimanin Asagi Hentai Action Figure Sakura Igawa Figure Adult Toys Gift
$60.38-50%

voletex
Latex Mini Skirt Sexy WOmen High Waist Rubber Fetish Skirt
$75.02-6%

anal
3/4-piece Set SM Adult Sex Toys Metal Anal Hooks Anal Plug Assisted Forced Restraints Masturbation Couple Passion Props
$176.22

gjhond
8 Sizes Stainless Steel Ball Stretcher Cockring 8 Groove Scrotum Rings Pendant Bondage Cockring Adult Sex Toys for Men BB2-162
$225.06-50%

FRRK
FRRK Strapon Cock Cage with Male Chastity Belt for Her to Control Couple Penis Ring BDSM Sexules Toys Adult Supplies Sex Shop
$39.32-19%

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Super Thin 1D Open Crotch Oil Shiny Tights for Women High Waist Thin Glitter See Through Pantyhose High Elastic Stockings
$6.04-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A Couple of stories with a swimsuit fetish-centric plot
Hello fellow forumphiliacs. As a fan (very much so) of one-piece swimsuits I was dissappointed when I realized that there are not that many stories around this particular kink, and there are even less stories with this particular kink coupled with another of my 'naughty treasures' - mind control. So, for a couple of months now I've been writing erotic mind-control, swimsuit stories. Here are the links to them.

Seven Girls

Swim-Slave

Both finished.

This one should be finished in about two months, depending on my schedule and how busy my life might get; Tantalizing Corruption.

More stories regarding this fetish and more will be available shortly.

- Dorei Gring

P.S. Do leave me feedback.

I really enjoyed both of these Dorei!
DoreiGring, do you mind if I repost them on this site? For example, here: http://www.likera.com/sb/tales/
(16 Nov 2012, 01:45 )Like Ra Wrote: DoreiGring, do you mind if I repost them on this site? For example, here: http://www.likera.com/sb/tales/

Of course you can! As long as you say that "Mr. Scade" wrote them!

(16 Nov 2012, 00:09 )highswim Wrote: I really enjoyed both of these Dorei!

Thanks for reading and commenting!
(16 Nov 2012, 03:29 )DoreiGring Wrote: Of course you can! As long as you say that "Mr. Scade" wrote them!
Of course, I will! Do I need to include any links? Do you have any sites/blogs/G+ pages, etc?
(16 Nov 2012, 04:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Nov 2012, 03:29 )DoreiGring Wrote: Of course you can! As long as you say that "Mr. Scade" wrote them!
Of course, I will! Do I need to include any links? Do you have any sites/blogs/G+ pages, etc?

Well, my main erotica writeroom is http://mcstories.com/Authors/Mr-Scade.html

If you are interested I also write non-erotica.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Stories on demand - "The Rubber Trigger" bob_masters 81 112,138 03 Nov 2021, 10:15
Last Post: bob_masters
Swimsuit Fetish Stories DoreiGring 0 9,331 16 Nov 2012, 03:31
Last Post: DoreiGring

Contributors: DoreiGring (3) , highswim (1) , Like Ra (2)