Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
Skin-friendly Plain Yarn Beige Nude Skin Anti Hook Wedding Dress Fabric Transparent Soft Lightweight Invisible Netting Tulle
$8.47-8%

rolecos
Rolecos game lol kDa cosplay costume Evelynn cosplay costume women sexy kDa all out Evelynn Halloween costume bra skirt full set
$545.99-9%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion Platform Peep Toe Thin Heels Women Sandals Designer Narrow Band Buckle Strap Nightclub Party Sexy Shoes
$57.17-50%

steel bondage
6 Size Metal Cock Ring Sex-Toys For Men Penis bondage lock Delay Ejaculation Penis Rings Weight Cockring Sex Toys For Adults 18
$8.58

latex catsuit
Women Sexy Glossy PU Leather Bodysuit With Socks Gloves Wet Look Latex Catsuit Exotic Zip Open Crotch PVC Latex Jumpsuit
$105.12-30%

anal balls
Inflatable Anal Butt Plug with Built-in Steel Ball Woman Anus Vagina Dilator Expander Men Prostate Massage BDSM Toy for Sex Game
$45.29

qiui
QIUI Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Penis Cage APP Remote Control Cock Cage Chastity Devices Dick Lock Adult Games Sex Toys For Men
$53.24-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A Couple of stories with a swimsuit fetish-centric plot
Hello fellow forumphiliacs. As a fan (very much so) of one-piece swimsuits I was dissappointed when I realized that there are not that many stories around this particular kink, and there are even less stories with this particular kink coupled with another of my 'naughty treasures' - mind control. So, for a couple of months now I've been writing erotic mind-control, swimsuit stories. Here are the links to them.

Seven Girls

Swim-Slave

Both finished.

This one should be finished in about two months, depending on my schedule and how busy my life might get; Tantalizing Corruption.

More stories regarding this fetish and more will be available shortly.

- Dorei Gring

P.S. Do leave me feedback.

I really enjoyed both of these Dorei!
DoreiGring, do you mind if I repost them on this site? For example, here: http://www.likera.com/sb/tales/
(16 Nov 2012, 01:45 )Like Ra Wrote: DoreiGring, do you mind if I repost them on this site? For example, here: http://www.likera.com/sb/tales/

Of course you can! As long as you say that "Mr. Scade" wrote them!

(16 Nov 2012, 00:09 )highswim Wrote: I really enjoyed both of these Dorei!

Thanks for reading and commenting!
(16 Nov 2012, 03:29 )DoreiGring Wrote: Of course you can! As long as you say that "Mr. Scade" wrote them!
Of course, I will! Do I need to include any links? Do you have any sites/blogs/G+ pages, etc?
(16 Nov 2012, 04:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Nov 2012, 03:29 )DoreiGring Wrote: Of course you can! As long as you say that "Mr. Scade" wrote them!
Of course, I will! Do I need to include any links? Do you have any sites/blogs/G+ pages, etc?

Well, my main erotica writeroom is http://mcstories.com/Authors/Mr-Scade.html

If you are interested I also write non-erotica.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Stories on demand - "The Rubber Trigger" bob_masters 81 112,100 03 Nov 2021, 10:15
Last Post: bob_masters
Swimsuit Fetish Stories DoreiGring 0 9,330 16 Nov 2012, 03:31
Last Post: DoreiGring

Contributors: DoreiGring (3) , highswim (1) , Like Ra (2)