Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil encasement
Unisex 1D Oil Shine Totally Encased Long Sleeve Shirt Bodysuit Women with Thin and Sexy Stockings Material Men
$9.41

metelam
Metelam Sexy Women Fashion Latex Leather Wet Look Bodysuit Lingerie High Cut Thong Leotard + Stockings Romper Playsuit
$60.61

crossdress fetish latex
Men's Fetish Unisex Black Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$313.39-20%

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$12.79-29%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2024 Hot New Fashion Embroidery Splicing Mesh Sexy Colour Collision See-Through Erotic Lingerie Two Sets Onlyfans
$31.06-54%

latex catsuit
Latex Catsuit Handmade Sexy Rubber Bodysuit 3D Breast with Back Crotch Zipper for Men Women Customize Latex Suit
$160.31-35%

latex pencil skirt
Women's Button PVC Pencil Mini Skirt Sexy Vinyl Latex Zipper Shiny Tight Skirt Nightclub Club DS Skirt Black
$25.25-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Quick selfbondage session in the shower
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/quick-self...the-shower
Hi Ra!

Sounds like a great session.

How long did you stay bound?

In my household any longer than 20 minutes in the shower risks a visit and demands to know 'what the hell are you doing in there?' - which would be difficult to answer if I was gagged! 🤔

Oh, and then there is the minor issue about a lock on the door... or rather, the lack of a lock!

good fun though 😊

MJ
To be honest, I do not know. But I don't think it was longer than 15 min.

The basic idea was "proof of the concept".

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , madjack (1)