Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage high heels
CACA Patent Leather Women High heels Ankle Boots,Bondage Fetish Pedophilia Men Cosplay Shoes,Sexy Botas,Size 36-46,Dropship
$624.36

wetlook
Wetlook Faux Leather High Thigh Stockings Sexy Night Club Skinny Long Black Lace Leather Tights Women Pole Dance Sexy Stockings
$22.46-50%

electric shock silicone gag
Ass Doll Men's Rings Rings 2023 Ring On Penis Glans Training Toys For Penis Painfull Clitoris Seed Beads Toystricks Gag Gay
$66.89-33%

electro stimulation device
2 Pcs Replace EMS Breast Care Electrode Pads for Tens Electro Shock Lifting Care Massager Enlargement Enhance Stimulation Device
$75.04-33%

shibari
BDSM Hentai Sexy Men's TShirt Some Strings Attached Shibari Rope Distinctive T Shirt Graphic Sweatshirts Hipster
$78.15

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Scrunch Booty Leggings High Waist Push Up Leggings Grey Women Sportwear Yoga Pants Pencil Pants
$72.59-33%

rubber latex dress
50s Vintage Dresses Audrey Hepburn 2015 Women Summer Style Vestido Floral Print 60s Pinup Retro Vintage Rockabilly 50s Dress
$7.53-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Quick selfbondage session in the shower
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/quick-self...the-shower
Hi Ra!

Sounds like a great session.

How long did you stay bound?

In my household any longer than 20 minutes in the shower risks a visit and demands to know 'what the hell are you doing in there?' - which would be difficult to answer if I was gagged! 🤔

Oh, and then there is the minor issue about a lock on the door... or rather, the lack of a lock!

good fun though 😊

MJ
To be honest, I do not know. But I don't think it was longer than 15 min.

The basic idea was "proof of the concept".

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , madjack (1)