Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
Women Wet Look PVC Latex Pencil Skirt Vinyl Zipper Adjustable Button Shiny Clubwear Bodycon Mini Skirt
$81.07-30%

transparent dress
Leaf Glitter Bronzing Fabric Transparent Mesh Wedding Dessert Table Layout Dress Wedding Dress Fabric Fabric
$11.86-18%

glossy body suit
Sexy Men Glossy Jumpsuit Slim Crotchless Bodysuit Stretchy Tank Leotard Ultra-thin Sheer Underwear Gay Man Seduction Erotic Wear
$117.50-57%

latex tights
Latex Socks 0.6mm Plus Thickness 1mm Seamless Hosiery five Toes Fetish Sox Unisex Stockings Skintight
$10.89

latex rubber handmade
Handmade Men's Black Latex T-Shirt Rubber Long Sleeve Top Gummi Jacket with Front Zipper Custom Made
$60.50-10%

speerise
SPEERISE Red Spandex Zentai Full Body Skin Tight Jumpsuit Unisex Zentai Suit Bodysuit Costume for Women Unitard Dancewea
$155.96

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Spandex Sexy Shiny Purple Thong Bodysuit Shapewear Unitard Womens Short Sleeve Dancing Gymnastics Leotard Catsuit
$21.76

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Quick selfbondage session in the shower
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/quick-self...the-shower
Hi Ra!

Sounds like a great session.

How long did you stay bound?

In my household any longer than 20 minutes in the shower risks a visit and demands to know 'what the hell are you doing in there?' - which would be difficult to answer if I was gagged! 🤔

Oh, and then there is the minor issue about a lock on the door... or rather, the lack of a lock!

good fun though 😊

MJ
To be honest, I do not know. But I don't think it was longer than 15 min.

The basic idea was "proof of the concept".

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , madjack (1)