Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Miscellaneous fetish items on eBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(01 May 2024, 21:16 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I think I posted before about this, however: 

Yes, years ago I shared some of my fetish tastes with her and she wasn't at all phased, in fact we enjoyed some wonderfully kinky play based on what we'd talked about. All was well for years, but then either I went a little too far or else her tastes changed - I never did get to the bottom of it. 

Long story short; it took some time to restore our relationship (which I valued more than fetish things) to where it had been and the kinky side has never really come back. Since then I've been very careful (fearful) and kept quiet about my peculiar tastes.

MJ

Sorry.
If you posted this before, I must have missed it.
I presume she is not stupid, and hence let your parcel pass. But indeed, don't ask for trouble.
(01 May 2024, 23:11 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 May 2024, 21:16 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I think I posted before about this, however: 

Yes, years ago I shared some of my fetish tastes with her and she wasn't at all phased, in fact we enjoyed some wonderfully kinky play based on what we'd talked about. All was well for years, but then either I went a little too far or else her tastes changed - I never did get to the bottom of it. 

Long story short; it took some time to restore our relationship (which I valued more than fetish things) to where it had been and the kinky side has never really come back. Since then I've been very careful (fearful) and kept quiet about my peculiar tastes.

MJ

Sorry.
If you posted this before, I must have missed it.
I presume she is not stupid, and hence let your parcel pass. But indeed, don't ask for trouble.

No need to apologise and you are correct, she is far from stupid! 

I think she knows or suspects more than she lets on, but we've found a happy place in our relationship (not quite the 'don't ask, don't tell' approach) and I'm not going to jeopardise that!

MJ
(30 Apr 2024, 07:42 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 Apr 2024, 16:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, the Ali is a 7 day delivery, the eBay one is 3-4 weeks. The claimed manufacturers are different, though. XCKNY vs MJINM. If they are different at all.

Ali claiming 7 day delivery often means you get it in 3 weeks and when you complain you get a $2 coupon for your next purchase.

They promised 7 days.
I ordered on Apr 28.
I received on May 04.
= 6 days.
(04 May 2024, 21:26 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Apr 2024, 07:42 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 Apr 2024, 16:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, the Ali is a 7 day delivery, the eBay one is 3-4 weeks. The claimed manufacturers are different, though. XCKNY vs MJINM. If they are different at all.
Ali claiming 7 day delivery often means you get it in 3 weeks and when you complain you get a $2 coupon for your next purchase.
They promised 7 days.
I ordered on Apr 28.
I received on May 04.
= 6 days.

Sample size of one 😊

I have ordered many things marked "choice" where most of them have "guaranteed" 8 or 7 day delivery and it's about 50/50. Most of it arrives within 10 days and the remainder you get it a few weeks later, a wrong package or nothing at all. If it's marked "shipped by AliExpress" it's the easiest to get your money back when something goes wrong. The guaranteed isn't worth much as I mentioned, you file a complaint for it being late and you get a coupon that you'll probably never use. For expensive items it's worth checking if they ship from your country or from within the EU (I'm in Belgium) as that means it won't get delayed at customs and more often than not DPD or similar will take it all the way to your door.
(05 May 2024, 10:48 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]Sample size of one 😊
Just the latest one. Ali is getting better at shipping & delivering. PostNL is getting worse.
(05 May 2024, 10:48 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]it won't get delayed at customs
That the problem. And not the Ali one...
(29 Apr 2024, 15:45 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 Apr 2024, 15:28 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: [ -> ]But I seem to have better luck with the paid delivery options than the free ones.
Most likely they are the same. In the Ali case, it might be aeady in the price. Or the eBay shipping is free.  I noticed, that eBay sellers usually offload a part of the price to the shipping costs to pay less fee to eBay. Hence, the total prices are pretty much the same.

Confirmed! I asked why the prices on a Chinese site are 2.5 times lower than on Aliexpress, and the answer was: because on Ali the shipping costs are included. And, as you guessed, Ali-shipping is free 🤣
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25