Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Miscellaneous fetish items on eBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Found it cheaper:
https://www.hautengshop.de/neoprene-bond...-cm-p-6910

But i don‘t know the thickness.
It should be Minimum 3mm, to give a good Bondage feel.
and neoprene is not easy to sew.... used to know people who worked in the White water canoeing industry and they made various things out of Neoprene... big heavy duty industrial sewing machines were required!
(04 Nov 2020, 08:17 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]and neoprene is not easy to sew.... used to know people who worked in the White water canoeing industry and they made various things out of Neoprene... big heavy duty industrial sewing machines were required!

Good to know. I just watched a video on how wetsuits are made. Neoprene looks like it's super easy to glue as a first step. Much faster than gluing latex. The sewing machine they use is using a curved needle so it doesn't puncture the fabric all the way through. Hard to explain with words but it goes in and comes out on the same side due to the curve. It would be fun to try and make some fetish items out of neoprene. I'm not put off with this new information, I still may attempt this one day. I enjoy challenges.
(04 Nov 2020, 08:43 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Nov 2020, 08:17 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]and neoprene is not easy to sew.... used to know people who worked in the White water canoeing industry and they made various things out of Neoprene... big heavy duty industrial sewing machines were required!

Good to know.  I just watched a video on how wetsuits are made.  Neoprene looks like it's super easy to glue as a first step.  Much faster than gluing latex.  The sewing machine they use is using a curved needle so it doesn't puncture the fabric all the way through.  Hard to explain with words but it goes in and comes out on the same side due to the curve.  It would be fun to try and make some fetish items out of neoprene.  I'm not put off with this new information, I still may attempt this one day.  I enjoy challenges.

yes correct.. High quality suits are edge glued and then the seam is blind stitched over sewn for strength.
Cheaper "summer" suits often are neither glued or blind stitched, a lot more traditional close zig zag /. reverse loop type stitch (i'm sure it has a more accurate name) this you can do with a normal machine if say max 3mm thickness... but the going will be slow and you should expect quite a few broken threads needles for when you decide to push "just that little bit faster" 😉
I couldn't decide which thread was the most appropriate for this, but I recalled how many people have posted about their purchases coming in too small or not being sold in large enough sizes, so thought it might work here:

[attachment=45007]

It always pays to double-check the size before ordering...  😁

MJ
Not sure where to post this. Inflatable leg corrector

[attachment=49124]
(13 Jun 2021, 21:34 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure where to post this. Inflatable leg corrector

There a full body version somewhere? 😋
Aliexpress is inventive today.

Face panties

[attachment=49126]

Shoes panties

[attachment=49125]
Ohhh.... not in my size  😁 

[attachment=50383] - Pleaser doing what they do best 

Oddly, for Pleaser, the sizes are very 'ladylike' and not the usual 'unisex' (or at least the ones I find...  Blush )

I wonder is they offer a full' conversion' option with a mouth strap?  😋

Enjoy

MJ
(13 Jun 2021, 21:34 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure where to post this. Inflatable leg corrector

I wonder if it be used as an Armbinder?

In fact, it could solved a number of problems.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25