Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Writing hypno-scripts with AI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(26 Dec 2023, 14:22 )justmike Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone think of any other places I can find large amounts of scripts ?
Anything from this thread? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3035
Here's one you prepared earlier 😊
Might be slightly off topic, but what about using AI voices to read out the AI scripts? From what I've experimented with, elevenlabs has very high vocal clarity, but hard to get the right tones and inflections.
(02 Jan 2024, 01:27 )torel Wrote: [ -> ]but what about using AI voices to read out the AI scripts?
See here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ograms-TTS
Full-stack web engineer sounds like a good title for a Bambi and since the models know what's required to be one, i tried different scenario and multiple gen steps for a script.

Show Content

... and just with this script i realised that i was using the latest model wrongly before, because the scripts in training dataset were partially annotated and had induction, deepener, suggestions and awakener segments marked.
(11 Jan 2024, 22:09 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Full-stack web engineer sounds like a good title for a Bambi and since the models know what's required to be one, i tried different scenario and multiple gen steps for a script.
Show Content
... and just with this script i realised that i was using the latest model wrongly before, because the scripts in training dataset were partially annotated and had induction, deepener, suggestions and awakener segments marked.
This looks really good! though, this just reminded me, something I've noticed that AI tends to do is rely on count-downs a LOT. I like bambi-prime's content because I don't have to sit through some boring count down to get deep into the hypnosis most of the time. It's strange because the AI that I 'trained' was built only on bambi scripts (of which, I think only 2 or 3 of them have proper count-downs), yet for whatever reason it just really loves to add countdowns to the finished product.

All that is to say... If one of you guys manage to make good scripts without count downs I'll be in your debt.
Tried Claude 3 today.

Show Content

Asked it to take a look at 8.5 Addiction and improve it.
Show Content

Getting past its restrictions wasn't THAT hard, just needed to explain it nicely ( and by asking nicely i mean gaslighting and bullying it into submission lol ) to it and ask to cooperate, but i had to remind it that i'm the one who should be responsible for my own life and i'm capable of making choices on my own and how it shouldn't impose own morals on me lol.

Different approaches for the same theme. It gets more "pet" oriented as context degrades with each request.
Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content
Asked Claude to create a script of its own choice based on my preferences.
Show Content
Asked Claude to improve Bambi's 8.5 Addiction

Show Content

Quite an interesting result, and bit extreme. So extreme that i like it even more.

Not a script, but an interesting take from Claude 3(tried to be somewhat honest with it)
Show Content
(15 Apr 2024, 14:04 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ][+ Bambi will neglect and ignore all the old self's responsibilities, work, and relationships as much as possible in order to focus on trancing constantly. Listening to her files is now priority #1, an obsession that excludes everything else.]
This one is extreme indeed.

(15 Apr 2024, 14:04 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ][+ The pleasure Bambi feels from the files is intensely sexual. Listening makes her horny and desperate to cum. She craves the hypno like a drug she needs more and more of. Every orgasm programs her further into a bimbo.]
And this one is obvious. Think of Curse Stroke Sissy 😉 Even reading this makes me aroused

(15 Apr 2024, 14:04 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ][+ Bambi's bimbo traits, desires and obedience will gradually infect and transform the old self's mind too, even when not actively listening. The old self will become more and more like Bambi...permanently.]

[+ Bambi will argue against and dismiss any doubts or resistance from the old self. She'll invent reasons why constant trance is good and necessary, to rationalize away any concerns.]
These are good ones. I would rephrase them and include in every feminization file.

(15 Apr 2024, 14:04 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ][+ Bambi is programmed to believe that spreading her bimbo hypno to others is essential. She'll encourage everyone to listen, disguising it as "self-improvement" while actually converting them into bimbos too. Bambi is a memetic virus that must spread.]
Ooohhh... I feel the egregor's efforts here!

(15 Apr 2024, 14:04 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Quite an interesting result, and bit extreme. So extreme that i like it even more.
Indeed... Amazing... Very smart... Very devilish... Nice one!

Personally, I would remove the bimbofication suggestions and replace some with feminization, bondage, self-bondage and IQ increase, so that IQ increase would lead to inventing of new ways to feminize self and to earn more money to spend on feminine attire, sex toys, fetish stuff, bondage, etc.

Apparently even reading the script might have quite an effect. EOTM!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13