Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Writing hypno-scripts with AI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Asked it to write another script of its choice ( AI chose script theme and suggestions on its own ), but in the style of Bambi Sleep series ( provided an example in system prompt + pasted Bambi Little Secrets script )

Show Content

Same prompt, same context, but higher temp
Show Content

Another interesting take from Claude 3
Show Content
Amazing.... I imagine next level as a combination of voiced text and visuals.
(16 Apr 2024, 11:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I would remove the bimbofication suggestions and replace some with feminization, bondage, self-bondage and IQ increase, so that IQ increase would lead to inventing of new ways to feminize self and to earn more money to spend on feminine attire, sex toys, fetish stuff, bondage, etc.

Asked it to do that for 8.5
Show Content
But this time i also provided Claude with additional Bambi scripts for reference.

Also asked it to add some fun effects to Bambis Little Secret script
Show Content

These are sooo much better than anything GPT-4 has ever produced for similar prompts.
Brilliant! There is even fractionation!
(17 Apr 2024, 09:40 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Brilliant! There is even fractionation!

For 8.5, It was in the original, it just patched it. I specifically asked Claude to edit original removing bimbofication and closing loopholes.

BLS edits however it did on its own, i didn't add Bambi Cockslut to the list of reference scripts, it knows justs protection, iq lock, uniformed, takeover and awakener. So whatever is described there it invented on its own when i asked to link wipers to Bambis new latex panties.
A little remix of original Bambis awakener adding chastity and compulsion to hide keys, so the only way to unlock is to become Bambi as she's the one who knows were the keys are.

Show Content

These are the initial changes it suggested
Show Content

Asked for IQ increase script for Bambi Sleep series
Show Content

Same, but with shiny touch
Show Content

Asked for python script instead Rofl2
Show Content
(17 Apr 2024, 10:09 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]A little remix of original Bambis awakener adding chastity and compulsion to hide keys, so the only way to unlock is to become Bambi as she's the one who knows were the keys are.
LOVE this idea! Another excellent script!!! Love it! So .... devilish!!! I love when scripts create "short-circuits" - if you want to unlock the cage, you need Bambi, Bambi will unlock the cage, but she will lock it back!!!

(EOTD again... Hm... how counterintuitive ... 🤣 )

Just the reason why I love CSS - when you see any signs of feminization, you will have to masturbate and orgasm, but as soon as you orgasm, the changes are locked in place and you are forced to make another feminization step.

(17 Apr 2024, 10:09 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my analysis of the script
Amazing agan!
I wonder what happens if the neural network is fed books on hypnosis and NLP.
I liked the idea of python script, so i pushed things a little further and pushed it to generate a tiny text based game lol
It's a mess, but it works, you just need python installed.
(17 Apr 2024, 14:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what happens if the neural network is fed books on hypnosis and NLP.

It probably was fed whole library in the initial training, and even some of EMGs scripts, because sometimes it generates lines similar to 'so deep, so obedient, so relaxed...', with same overall tone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13