Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Writing hypno-scripts with AI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(17 Apr 2024, 14:37 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]a tiny text based game
Quote:Congratulations! You have completed the game.
Congratulations, Bambi Doll! You have embraced your true self and become a perfect latex bimbo.
Your old life is gone, replaced by an existence of rubber, submission, and endless pleasure.
Remember, you are Bambi Doll, now and forever. Enjoy your new life as a mindless, obedient latex slave.
Oh nice, almost old UNIX "adventure"-style game 😀

(Last 20 years such games were usually built with AIML language (e.g. https://www.likera.com/ai/o/gui/jquery/), but AIML died, as there are no good opensource interpreters anymore )

Was it entirely generated by Claude?
(17 Apr 2024, 15:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Was it entirely generated by Claude?
Yes, in the same Bambi Sleep aware context that i used to generate/modify scripts earlier.
While voicing is generally not a problem (copy&paste -> run), it would be interesting to "automate" adding background voices and sound effects.

I love the cage and modded 8.5 scenarios!
(17 Apr 2024, 15:53 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]While voicing is generally not a problem (copy&paste -> run), it would be interesting to "automate" adding background voices and sound effects.

I love the cage and modded 8.5 scenarios!

Yes, it did a great job. But BLS modification is still my favorite.

And i really like the idea of brainwashing by the means of interactive game.
(17 Apr 2024, 10:09 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Until your clitty is locked tight
And the key is hidden away
And then the location of the key
Fades from memory

Similar to @bellmar's self-bondage idea - you tie yourself up and forget how you did it.
(17 Apr 2024, 15:58 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]But BLS modification is still my favorite.
Which one?

Edit: ah - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid73056

(17 Apr 2024, 09:28 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]And wearing latex panties with a built-in dildo
Speaking of - I need ones, as I have none anymore (they disintegrated several years ago).
Yeah, just reading the scenarios makes me extremely aroused and very close to starting listening again. Something is definitely stuck after all those listenings...
Claudes takes on BS spirituality are also convincing. Almost convinced me to listen to a full session haha... wish I could.
Asked for Bambi relapse script for old self
Show Content

Same, but with shiny touch
Show Content

And i reached my monthly API usage limit aeady 😟
(18 Apr 2024, 12:57 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]And i reached my monthly API usage limit a[Image: LR14.png]eady 😟
Ah, you are using Claude API. I thought, you have a local model. That's why it's that good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13