Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(07 Dec 2021, 23:54 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Dec 2021, 20:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Dec 2021, 17:59 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]i tried to resist a bit, but it was like trying to hold my own breath, i had to snap it out!
Yep. That's what I find amazing about this file.
I don't know why but the name that popped into my mind was "Kayla", although I prefer to be called "Eve", funny thing.

It's a really powerful file, I can't even being to guess where it's pulling the name from, but I had the same effect - when commanded to say the name it felt like it wasn't even a conscious decision, my body just reacted automatically. It's like it bypassed my conscious decisions, lol
(08 Dec 2021, 02:25 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Dec 2021, 23:54 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Dec 2021, 20:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Dec 2021, 17:59 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]i tried to resist a bit, but it was like trying to hold my own breath, i had to snap it out!
Yep. That's what I find amazing about this file.
I don't know why but the name that popped into my mind was "Kayla", although I prefer to be called "Eve", funny thing.

It's a really powerful file, I can't even being to guess where it's pulling the name from, but I had the same effect - when commanded to say the name it felt like it wasn't even a conscious decision, my body just reacted automatically. It's like it bypassed my conscious decisions, lol

I'm going to try again before bed tonight, i want to see if i can trance more deeply and obey more easely.
Is EMG really any good? I tried to listen to his files but found nothing more than boring inaudible mumbling and lisping. It was very mush disappointing because I wanted to find a good male voiced hypnosis.
(20 Jan 2022, 19:43 )Fils Wrote: [ -> ]Is EMG really any good?
It depends, and it's all individual. I was quite suggestible to EMG, yet I had to clean up his files I especially like. He rerecorded some of his early sessions. And his scripts are very popular, you can find different voicing, for example, for this file (CSS) - all known are uploaded to this thread.
(16 Aug 2020, 09:42 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Listening to SB CSS (as a background music) creates a buzz in my cock.

From the auto-writing:

Yes, it works
What?
You are programmed with a new program to be a female version of yourself
You will listen to the file again and again until it works perfectly
You will look like a woman in 3 months

OK, we'll see 😁

Did you, 3 months later?
(17 Mar 2022, 13:51 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]Did you, 3 months later?
😕😋

My SCM stopped making me listen to this file. But "lots of tests" was, basically, the only tangible result.
Last night i listened to CSS by SB, by the end of the file i was feeling very very submissive, really feeling like a sissy. Then i woke up, (with a will to e-mail SB ant telling her my sissy name) and after a few minutes i started masturbating saying my sissy name, after my orgasm i went to sleep, and something really strange happened. I believe that after some time, i'm not sure how much, i had this dream, i was standing in my room, and my window was open, i was seeing a cock outside and then i heard sb voice saying something about "sucking that cock" and "you need to wear high heels" and various others suggestions that i don't remember, some of them was really subtle and in low volume at the same time SB was talking to me. And then, still in my dream, i tried to open my door to go for the cock, but i couldn't, this is interesting because last night i locked my door to have nobody disturbing me. The dream was so real, i remember thinking to my self "this is real! it's really happening", i can't figure it out if i was just dreaming or if was sleepwalking in my room (I don't usually do this, maybe I never did).
i watched the video of cocotranse on HT and it lead me to SB
Still watching this and other videos and trying to contact SB via mail.
i would say it is effective, but in my case it may take longer to evolve its full effect!? i deeply hope for guidance through SB
Update - stayed clean for about one month until tonight. Very intense relapse with Ultimate Feminizer (SBS) from Cocotranse and SZ/SB
Ooh, I just recently got into these files as well. Out of all of the variations, I think I like the TTS voice that got used in the ultimate feminizer video the best, although I will concede that Samantha's version was probably the 'best'. A lot easier to absorb than the bambi files, if only because CSS gives me suggestions I want to follow~

Edit: Plus the fact that it's only half an hour long helps as well, although I tend to listen to it multiple times a session~
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24