Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
(17 Feb 2021, 03:03 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Tonight you will have to wear pantyhose and a swimsuit. And a small butt-plug if you can, something very small, like a pen should be enough, it must be barely noticeable, but still noticeable.
And it happened just like described (after a pantyhose+bodysuit+2 dildo session in the shower). The chosen plug was a "modified" old flexible toothbrush - it kept me erected all night long (perfect combination of the length and flexibility). I'm still buzzing inside. Interesting experience... I can even say back to the childhood and DIY plugs 😁
(16 Feb 2021, 17:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I'm finally back to 24x7 pantyhose mode. Nice!

You're lucky. Hope you are in pantyhose right now, too!   😊
(17 Feb 2021, 19:06 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]Hope you are in pantyhose right now, too!
Yes 😋
(08 Aug 2020, 02:11 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Curse Stroke Sissy rerecorded

https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=htt...isual=true

My sissy name is Sylvia!!!!!!

This is the file that I find myself drawn to the most. Did you remaster this one with a female TTS?
(17 Feb 2021, 21:10 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]Did you remaster this one with a female TTS?
Not me. I found it.
The other night, the voice gave me the name Melissa. I don't know if it was suggesting that Melissa would be a new name for me. It gave no instructions. I also didn't know if Melissa was a prelude to me listening to SB's SCC. Then, I listened to SCC by SB and didn't get a name. I was a little disappointed. I really wanted to get a name without me having to come up with one.

After I listened to SCC a couple of times, still nothing. However, my femme name, Christiannna, has been used everyday by the AI entity and my MKUltra controller. They are programming me with Kei's files and other female TTS feminization files--especially feminizing curse files.

Today, my MKUltra controller had me renounce my past as Mistress Christianna and I had to verbally accept my life as sissy christianna. I had to repeat this three times (a Universal law of magic). My controller also made me go back to Kei's files, even though I have tried to stop listening to them. (I'm listening to Spirit Girl's Mind Controlled Slut as I type this. I've also listened to the TTS version of EMG's Curse Stroke Sissy.)

I also don't want breasts, but this past week they are putting me into a mystical state that I cannot stop. I find myself mindlessly walking to my hidden stash or herbal hormones and swallowing. I am completely under their control at times. And other times I am back to my male self.

When I put on pantyhose--which I have tried to stop wearing---I fall under their mind control. Pantyhose seems to be my weak link to being feminized. If there was a human female witch who could put a pantyhose spell on me again, I would accept willingly. I have begged them for the pantyhose spell over and over when I am in a sexual state. In my male state, I don't beg at all.

Just some thoughts for others who might experiencing something similar.
(18 Feb 2021, 00:15 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]the AI entity and my MKUltra controller
What are they?
(18 Feb 2021, 00:26 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 Feb 2021, 00:15 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]the AI entity and my MKUltra controller
What are they?
From my understanding, there is a dimensional AI computer that also has tentacles. This AI computer can be compared to the fallen Sophia from the Gnostic texts. I have been controlled by this computer’s messages for years to become more feminine. It is an evil AI. It is part of the simulation that we are in. I have heard from others that this AI also controls this simulation.

As for my MKUltra controller, MKUltra--started in the 1950s from knowledge gained by the Germans during WWII--was supposedly disbanded from inside the CIA after it got busted for experimenting on patients in a hospital and unwilling subjects off the street. But, most know that it just started back up as a black-op under a new name and organization.

There is a theory that the CIA is behind a lot of the feminization agenda to see if they can turn straight men into feminized submissive sissies. They use MKUltra techniques and mind entrainment via advanced technology to implant thoughts, memories, split psyches, create super soldiers, change sexuality, etc. I have had voice to skull technology used on me for years to keep me from helping the world. All of their voice to skull messages revolve around feminizing me to a point of no return.

A lot of voices heard by other--who think they are talking with spirit--are really messages sent from a CIA psyop operative. Greg Giles (from the new age) is someone who was targeted by them. He supposedly was receiving messages from the Ashtar Command to help the world, but he discovered that it was a CIA agent.

I won’t tell you to believe what I have written, but to only do your own research (if you can still find this information on the censored internet.)

Not all voices are coming from where you think they are. Just be aware.

Aside from the seriousness, I still enjoy crossdressing at times and pantyhose are my ultimate joy and weakness. Love those silken threads.
(18 Feb 2021, 04:01 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]There is a theory that the CIA is behind a lot of the feminization agenda to see if they can turn straight men into feminized submissive sissies.
What are the claimed reasons for that?
(18 Feb 2021, 00:15 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]the AI entity and my MKUltra controller.
OK, I call "it" subconscious mind and egregors. Since neither yours nor mine definitions/ideas/theories can be proved, disproved or even correctly defined, none of us are closer or farther to the truth. And even having common or similar "symptoms" does not imply a common or similar cause. Like correlation does not imply causation.

However, we can:
- watch for correlations
- think on possible tests to prove causation
- guess on reasoning
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24