Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(20 Sep 2020, 21:25 )FagMan Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting music video

I certainly could relate to this.
(20 Sep 2020, 21:35 )nasebaer Wrote: [ -> ]Dont know where to put it. So a music video here

interesting video, but how cool this could have looked, if they only used a tailored skin tight suit and mask that actually fits the actors body.
This advertisement for Salvatore Ferragamo was in the Sunday supplement.

[attachment=43868]

The model's wearing these shoes...

[attachment=43869]

but what does she have on her legs?

[attachment=43870]
(23 Sep 2020, 13:31 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]but what does she have on her legs?
Looks like black condoms worn over thick black tights.
Indeed it does 😊 There's a line slightly above her malleolus where the reflectivity changes and there's a constriction as if there was a tight band around it. 

[attachment=43871]

I look forward to the fashion taking off, it would certainly be an improvement on the 'fishnet tights waistband showing above your jeans' look that's popular here at the moment.
(23 Sep 2020, 21:39 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]'fishnet tights waistband showing above your jeans' look
Can't complain about it 😋

From two years ago: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69451
(23 Sep 2020, 21:39 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed it does 😊 There's a line slightly above her malleolus where the reflectivity changes and there's a constriction as if there was a tight band around it. 

I look forward to the fashion taking off, it would certainly be an improvement on the 'fishnet tights waistband showing above your jeans' look that's popular here at the moment.

Had a look at their website. 

ferragamo.com
In the video, if you stop it at the right position, you can see that these are overknee boots.
German show:

Vacuum bed brought to the masses 😉

[attachment=44111]

Edit: Sorry for linking. I embedded the video  😎
Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country

😟
(05 Oct 2020, 08:06 )jtr765 Wrote: [ -> ]Vacuum bed brought to the masses 😉
Cool!

But...

It's a shame to get into the vacuum beds dressed like this ... Bad 😁