Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^^^
Although the silent serial 'Les Vampires' started in 1915 I don't think Irma Vep appeared in her catsuit till the following year. Which makes this her centenary ๐Ÿ˜Š

[attachment=19787][attachment=19788][attachment=19789][attachment=19790][attachment=19791][attachment=19792][attachment=19793][attachment=19794]

Apparently the actress who played her, Musidora. ended her days selling theatre tickets which probably accounts for some of the imagery in this short. 'First Iย  was a man. Then I was a woman. Now I'm just an old queen. And no one gives a shit'.

[attachment=19795][attachment=19797][attachment=19796]

[video=vimeo]

Source: https://vimeo.com/100071607
[/video]

There also seems to be a lot of imagery related to Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman. And this dialog at 12:10 is paraphrasing 'The Bat, The Cat and The Penguin': '...all of this make-up. The restrictive catsuit. The corset. The neck-piece that's choking me. Like I can't breathe. Like I'm suffocating.'
Miley Cyrus in various seamless pantyhose:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFcGPfxGJNU -- the video has been deleted ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
I want to be the teddy bear at ~2:00 minutes in.... but NOT the one at the 3:00 mark!!!!

On a slightly different tack - isn't strange how some very attractive women, dressed in super sexy clothing, can still somehow manage to perform in a manner that leave me indifferent or even cold to their supposed eroticism?

Ms Cyrus can be both an EOTD and a 'don't care much'ย in the same video - Note: I'm only commenting on her visual stimulus, not her vocal ability (in my fantasies that would be limited to muffled grunts and groans anyway ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

MJ
Monkey's spring cleaning...

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/Pr6bYlb4tpQ
[/video]
This thread has reached 100K views! (100,777)
Nice, I was going to create a thread dedicated for Lena by myself ๐Ÿ˜‰

What would be the best way:
o- a new thread for Lena
o- celebrities in pantyhose
o- a new thread "Pantyhose detected"
(10 Nov 2016, 22:47 )Likeย Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, I was going to create a thread dedicated for Lena by myself ๐Ÿ˜‰

What would be the best way:
o- a new thread for Lena
o- celebrities in pantyhose
o- a new thread "Pantyhose detected"

While I'm not entirely sure what you'd want to be posted in the first one I assume that there's enough stuff out there to realize both ideas.

For the first one, would you mean like a general thread for pantyhose finds? How about considering to somehow merge the candid thread with that one? Dunno, maybe it is just me but despite reading it's definition I find that term kinda confusing and am often not sure if a picture would fit there or not. If there'd be one a bit more generalized thread it would b easier.

That's just subjective thoughts of course.
I would prefer to keep the Candid pantyhose thread for "ordinary" people. And since we aeady have some dedicated celebrity threads, I will create a new one for Lena and one for Pantyhose Ads. We'll see what we will do with them later.
[attachment=21424]

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/Ub0dsFyPbO8
[/video]