Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex swimsuit
Sexy Women Swimwear Black One Piece Body Suit Wetlook Latex Catsuit High Neck Halter Backless Leotard Bodysuit Monokini Swimsuit
$11.07-40%

temorish
Latex Underwear Women Sexy Rubber Panties Open Crotch With Trims
$39.93-7%

crossdresser silicone body
U-CHARMMORE Silicone Breast Forms Half Body G-CUP Tits Fake Boobs For Transgender Drag Queen Crossdresser Shemale
$193.60-51%

rubber latex dress
Suitop nature latex uniform dress sexy rubber latex garment Military Army police dress
$131.89

tpe penis
Realistic Dildo Skin Feeling Sex Toys for Women Big Penis with Suction Cup Female Masturbator Anal Sex Product
$15.50

dildo gag
Inflatable Silicone Penis/Ball Gag Oral Dildo Open Mouth Plug Expandable Pump Big Anal Butt Plug Vibrator BDSM Flirt Sex Tools
$5.46

1d oil stockings
1D Woman Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Long Stockings Oil Shinny Retro Medias Women Nylon Shine Plus Size
$15.73

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

wanted selfbondage mistress/master
Hi my name is Jesse and want to become self bondage slave. I have done selfbondage about 15 years now and i have to say that i am quite good to tie myself up 😊 But now i need a little inspiration to my hobby. I have bored to do same scenarios all over a again. What expect to mistress/master are you give me selfbondage predicaments or orders. I follow your orders and recorded my sessions and send the proofs to you. I have done couple "live Shows" earlier too and maybe i do a live again 😉
If you are interested to be my mistress/master please contact me in message.

ps. You could find my earlier session photos in my fetlife profile https://fetlife.com/users/515997 and some videos in xtube, where my nick is jasapsa.
Cool! Can you post some of your self-bondage sessions with descriptions here? It would be very interesting and useful!
As likera said above link to the page for your session would be interesting.
Don't we all wish we had a mistress / domme...
This would be great to have, maybe we could exchange sessions sometime? Like a two way sub Dom thing...
Sure I have no idea who you are, where you live, if you're an axe murderer or not - let's hook up sometime!
I'm not...
(Slides axe into bag...)

Contributors: 7878 (2) , gunz (1) , jasapasa (1) , Like Ra (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (2)