Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock toy
Fredorch For Women Men Sex Machine black Dildos Attachment for Vac-U-Lock Masturbation Machine Automatic Sex Toy Accessories
$26.90-27%

drozeno
DROZENO Shiny Glossy Silky Leggings Tight Sexy Thin High Elastic Outerwear Yoga Gym Pants Panty-Hose
$60.48-66%

leg binder
Multifunctional Outdoor Tactical Leg Holders, Lnvisible Universal Leggings Bag, Portable Binders Foot Bags, Knife Sleeve
$10.47

ultra shimmery tights
Ultra thin See-thruogh seamless crotch Oily Shine Shimmery Sheer Pantyhose silky closed/open Stocking.7374 Aurora series
$68.97

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody X Cross Blue High Waist Leather V Shape Leggings Pants for Women Yoga Gym Leggings Women
$42.34-3%

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Women G-String Low Waist Panties 2024 New Intimate Lingerie Female Underpants Cotton Crotch T-back Pantys Solid Color Thong
$5.13-24%

gaff men
Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Transparent Jockstrap String Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Gays Lingerie
$64.93-54%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

wanted selfbondage mistress/master
Hi my name is Jesse and want to become self bondage slave. I have done selfbondage about 15 years now and i have to say that i am quite good to tie myself up 😊 But now i need a little inspiration to my hobby. I have bored to do same scenarios all over a again. What expect to mistress/master are you give me selfbondage predicaments or orders. I follow your orders and recorded my sessions and send the proofs to you. I have done couple "live Shows" earlier too and maybe i do a live again 😉
If you are interested to be my mistress/master please contact me in message.

ps. You could find my earlier session photos in my fetlife profile https://fetlife.com/users/515997 and some videos in xtube, where my nick is jasapsa.
Cool! Can you post some of your self-bondage sessions with descriptions here? It would be very interesting and useful!
As likera said above link to the page for your session would be interesting.
Don't we all wish we had a mistress / domme...
This would be great to have, maybe we could exchange sessions sometime? Like a two way sub Dom thing...
Sure I have no idea who you are, where you live, if you're an axe murderer or not - let's hook up sometime!
I'm not...
(Slides axe into bag...)

Contributors: 7878 (2) , gunz (1) , jasapasa (1) , Like Ra (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (2)