Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber handmade
Men Rubber Latex Tank With Front Zip Black And Red Trims Male Top Wear Vest Handmade Clothing S-LSM031
$71.15-7%

lobudek
High Quality Flipping Sequins Jacket Blazers Men Formal Stage Costume Evening party Bar Singer Host Stage Clothing Red Slim Coat
$78.65-24%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women's Summer Casual Short Sleeves Jumpsuit Striped Loose Fit Zippered Spots One-piece Suit Hooded Streetwears
$354.41-19%

metelam
Metelam Women Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Sheer Stockings Open Crotch Tights for 300lbs Big Plus Size
$15.00

dildo chair
Add Sex Pleasure Sexual Position Assistance Chair Sex Swing Adult Elastic Sex Chair No Vibrator Women Masturbation Sex Furniture
$122.20-14%

click lock bondage cage
HT-V5 Click&Lock Chastity Cage Device Male Cock Cage 4 Sizes Penis Ring To Choose From Adult Urethral Lock Bondage Belt Sex Toys
$55.51-40%

transparent dress
Fashion new chiffon dress transparent long-sleeved polka dot dress ladies elegant temperament long dress
$199.65-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

useful tips for buying pvc suits
pvc suits don\t have much stretch and so maybe these ones you buy online won't fit.because the size chart sometime can not include all kinds of bodyshapes.
so you'd better find a store that can custom make it according to your measurements (without costing you any extra)
I am pro at buying these stuffs online and you may let me know your questions if you have and I would be glad to post here
by the way,The store I recommend to you is zentaizone.com
Here is an idea. Get a heat shrink catsuit. It should fit ok, with longer arms and legs. You put it on, and with a hair dryer, heat the suit to make it shrink to fit your form. You could make it as tight as you like.
I just wonder if it could work.
It will work only once, I'm afraid, because the heat shrink wrap is not stretchy.
In my con-going I've never seen a good PVC costume, even custom ones never seem to fit properly. In my opinion, go for latex if you can afford it otherwise stay with nylon/lycra, either way you'll look better than you will in PVC.

Also, be aware that some Far-Eastern manufacturers claim to make costumes to measure and ask for loads of measurements but all they do is use the two or three main ones to select an off-the-shelf item. I fell for this trick, the problem is that when the non-fitting outfit arrives the cost of returning it to China outweighs what you paid for it 😡 Serves me right for buying from a sweatshop I suppose...anyone want a blue satin Chun-Li dress seemingly designed for a 1.7m tall stick insect?
Yoh.man,those PVC things are not to buy,but just to sell!...
(13 Dec 2013, 08:52 )culmor Wrote: Also, be aware that some Far-Eastern manufacturers claim to make costumes to measure and ask for loads of measurements but all they do is use the two or three main ones to select an off-the-shelf item. I fell for this trick, the problem is that when the non-fitting outfit arrives the cost of returning it to China outweighs what you paid for it
Hm.. Thanks for that... I wonder about their latex stuff. Same story?

(13 Dec 2013, 08:52 )culmor Wrote: a 1.7m tall stick insect?
Yeah, I love their standard sizes. 175cm 60kg. I had a zentai suit that apparently was made for such a creature.
I will pay extra for a good fitting outfit. Sorry China, I can't buy from you again.
There is China and there is China. On one hand China manufacturers stuff for big labels, on another we see "Galaxy" leggings for 2.5$ (one size fits all) and lycra zentai suits that do not stretch at all. See this post: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10314
I was reading about mass-market Chinese optical kit recently. The manufacturer (Kunming) openly explained the main reasons for its pricing: use cheap glass and lens grinding techniques then don't carry out in-house quality control but rely on the customer to do it for you by returning sub-standard products. Given that the person buying the kit probably doesn't know (or expect) very much they'll probably accept an item the most slip-shod quality inspector would have had to fail and even if the customer does return it the company's still saved on training and paying for skilled staff.

Remember 'The Common Law of Business Balance':

Quote:There is hardly anything in the world that someone cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price alone are that person's lawful prey. It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money – that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot – it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.
I bought the electromagnetic cuffs, they broke down, I sent them back to the UK (not China), the manufacturer said that my parcel did not arrive. Case closed...

Contributors: B1u3 (4) , Culmor (5) , laris069 (1) , Like Ra (7) , Tinker D (2) , zentaidude (1)