Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

negative chastity
FRRK Negative Chastity Lock with Pink Dildo for Men New Creative Combination Cock Cage Stainless Steel Penis Rings BDSM Sex Toys
$34.64-40%

wig hair
Body Wave Pre Cut Glueless Human Hair Wig HD Lace Front Human Hair Wigs 13x4 Full Frontal Wig For Women 5x5 Lace Closure Wig
$183.92-59%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98

telescopic masturbator
APP Wearable Vibrators Telescopic Vibrating Panties Clitoral G Spot Vibration Massager Dildo Remote Sex Toys for Women Couples
$21.93

latex rubber fashion
Men Running Walking Knit Shoes Women Fashion Casual Sneakers Breathable Sport Athletic Gym Lightweight free running couple style
$151.47

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

latex zentai
Sexy Zipper Open Breast and Open Crotch Catsuit Jumpsuit Wetlook Patent Leather Zentai Streetwear Clubwear Jumpsuits Overalls
$132.62-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

useful tips for buying pvc suits
Ra, hope your cuffs broke open, not closed!

Seriously, I'm sure that poor products and service can come from anywhere in the world, it's just that I've personally only ever had a bad experiences when buying from China.

When ordering a 'custom made' Chun-Li dress from a cosplay company in China I sent about twenty measurements (incl neck. upper arms etc) but what I received wouldn't zip up past my mid-back and that was without any falsies in place (I'd taken my measurements wearing my 'C' cup silicone bewbs which you could hardly call excessive). Afterwards I measured the dress and the (non-stretch) collar was around 7cm smaller than I'd specified. The dress looks good on the hanger and was cheap enough but in the end it was a waste of money as it doesn't do what I want, ie fit me.

If you check out the cosplay websites this is a common problem with the 'custom' Chinese ebay suppliers, your measurements are used to find the nearest off-the-shelf size rather than to actually make a costume that fits.

PS: Another niggle, the package from China arrived at my local post office with my (male) name on it and 'Blue Dress' as description of the contents, not ideal. 😡 Fortunately my neighbour's wife no longer works there, that would have been...embarrassing.
But is it really this costly to get something custom made for your size in your home-country? I can't really imagine, even if I take into consideration, that I live in Germany.
(15 Dec 2013, 01:28 )culmor Wrote: the (non-stretch) collar was around 7cm smaller than I'd specified.
Something for asphyxiation selfbondage 😁

What I love about Chinese companies is that they specify 10$, or "gift", or "test examples" on the package, so you do not have to pay tax.

(15 Dec 2013, 13:29 )B1u3 Wrote: But is it really this costly to get something custom made for your size in your home-country?
At least 20% on top of what is aeady severely overpriced?
Uhm, ok. Like the custom Latex stuff on Ebay...
(15 Dec 2013, 16:21 )B1u3 Wrote: Like the custom Latex stuff on Ebay...
I bought a lot from eBay (I find the ads on the right very useful), but never tried the Chinese latex shops. Some things are very tempting, though... Probably next year...
I'm fortunate to be small enough to fit into Libidex's 'off the shelf' women's 'medium' catsuits and dresses. As I love their quality and service that works fine for me, I don't have any need to experiment 😊 I might have spent too much there though, I received an xmas card personally signed by the staff this year...
My leo in my avatar is a ladies' medium too (from Honour), one of the few benefits of being short 😁
I usually buy women's size "L" 😊
You lucky guys 😉

Yes, I use the links on the right side quite often, but I'm not too deep in the latex department. But what I mean is, I remember seeing some Ebay stuff made to measure latex wise from shops from Germany with really...high prices. I'm not sure its worth it (but I assume so), but the difference to the chinese shops is really big...but as we read here now, this is a joke.

I remember a leather catsuit with inbuild heels...a dream...
Quote:...I remember a leather catsuit with inbuild heels...a dream...

Not leather, but I made this myself from a standard catsuit, it's not difficult:

grey3.jpg     grey1.jpg     grey2.jpg   
Thats looking good, and affordable 😊

I meant this shop: http://www.miceli.de/grobritannien-uk/

Contributors: B1u3 (4) , Culmor (5) , laris069 (1) , Like Ra (7) , Tinker D (2) , zentaidude (1)