Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

silicone bodysuit
95% NEW Silicone Realistic False Fake Male Muscle BodySuit for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$54.45

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Women Men Catsuit with Big Skirt Sleeves and Hood Amazing Rubber Dance Bodysuit Handmade Jumpsuit S-LC373
$144.96-8%

automatic masturbator
10 Modes Penis Delay Trainer Vibrator Male Masturbator Automatic Oral Climax Sex Glans Stimulate Massager Adult Sex Toys for Men
$11.12

hentai
Waifu Belle Delphine Hentai Loli T Shirt For Men Trend Personality Sexy Naked T-Shirt Cosplay Harajuku Fashion Women Tee y2k Top
$7.13-62%

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD Custom Ghost Male Chastity Device Black Edition Cock Cage Penis Ring With 4 Base Ring Bondage Belt Adult Sex Toys
$24.19-50%

manyjoy
BDSM Invisible Male Chastity Belt Scrotum Device with 4&5 Balls Plug Adjustable Underwear Pant Cock Cage Adults Sex Toys for Men
$70.92-18%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Wear High Waisted Faux Leather Leggings Soft Leather Look Leggings Black Faux Leather Leggings
$48.39

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

new member, first post, tiedup in the woods
start my day hang out for awhile
(17 Nov 2012, 02:50 )DressBindFun Wrote: start my day hang out for awhile

Great photo. I would love to find you in the woods tied like that. You would be teased without mercy, and surely wet those panties.
(20 Nov 2012, 03:19 )jangus Wrote:
(17 Nov 2012, 02:50 )DressBindFun Wrote: start my day hang out for awhile

Great photo. I would love to find you in the woods tied like that. You would be teased without mercy, and surely wet those panties.

Ahhhh, yes. I spent 7 hours in the last 4 days “hanging out in the woods”. A lot of that time is spent thinking about getting caught by someone that would want to “play”. As you hear all the sounds in the woods, cars driving by, people talking, workers nearby, it really gets me hard. I posted the other two sessions that included a cold water/ice torture since no one can to “play” with me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hogtied in the woods, with a blowjob trainer for a release, w/video DressBindFun 6 18,567 17 Apr 2023, 15:19
Last Post: Tinker D
New rope and my first video. PurpleVibes 2 1,762 08 Mar 2021, 21:36
Last Post: PurpleVibes
A overnight in woods mummfucation Bondageworm 7 2,572 28 Aug 2020, 13:28
Last Post: Like Ra
blindfolded, bound, gagged in the woods, ice torture, No pain no gain. DressBindFun 0 3,184 18 Nov 2012, 21:07
Last Post: DressBindFun
blindfolded, bound, and gagged in the woods coldwater torture DressBindFun 2 3,326 17 Nov 2012, 23:48
Last Post: DressBindFun

Contributors: DressBindFun (2) , jangus (1)