Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
Japanese Princess Heart Socks 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Women Sexy Oil Shiny Silky Thigh High Stockings Cosplay Lingerie
$4.17

otouch
Man Mastrubator Automatic Sucking Male Machine Oral Vaginal Penis Vibrator Sex Toy for Men Masturbation Cup Blowjobs Machine
$261.67

bdsm
Bdsm Bondage Handcuffs Kits Sexy Nylon Restraints Sex Toys for Women Couples Slave Flirting Games Products Adult Sex Shop
$3.71

sexy pantyhose
Y2K Gradient Stockings Women Girls Fashion Multi Color Elastic Stockings Long Pantyhose Women Sexy Colored Stockings Tights
$8.37-43%

ultra shimmery tights
Womens Sexy Open Crotch Body Stocking Ultra Shimmery Stretch Toe to Bust Crotchless 30 Denier Pantyhose Tights Lingerie Bodysuit
$4.62-40%

latex swimsuit
Women Transparent Latex Swimsuit Long Sleeve Rubber Bodysuit Jumpsuit Outfit with Crotch Zip
$108.88-20%

leg binder
Operating Table Hanging Slider Operating Table Gripper 360 Degrees Swivel Legs Supporting Fasteners Load Binder
$486.78

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

cheapest and strongest vacbed ever made !!!
Hello guys !

It has been a long time 😊

Well, guess what, I remembered how much I loved vacuum bondage, and now I live alone, I thought it would be a good idea to show how easy and cheap you can get into vacuum bondage.

Last night, I built something using a few materials, and here, I'll explain how I did it...

So, for those who knows the store «Canadian Tire», I bought a plastic drop sheet, which is 8 ft x 12 ft. around $7 CDN
 20220916_161541.jpg   

Then, I folded it to get a 8 ft. x 6 ft. piece, and I used some duct tape to join the two edges together. The offset is about 1 inch (2,5 cm) between the top layer and the bottom layer, as shown here:
 20220916_162156.jpg     20220916_162153.jpg   

For the last part, I duct taped the bottom like this:
 20220916_162500.jpg   

So once the bag is ready, you need a mattress (of course, slightly smaller than the bag ! (about 6ft x 4 ft. would be nice):
 20220916_162645.jpg     20220916_162915.jpg   

For those wanting to activate the vacuum from inside, you might need a hand switch like this:
 20220916_203139.jpg   

Finally, you must seal the vacuum hose and the switch once again with duct tape. It is important to put the end of the vacuum facing the mattress, so the air could be sucked out passing by the mattress. That will allow all the air to be evacuated:
 20220916_203119.jpg     20220916_203345.jpg   

Here is the result:
 20220916_203405.jpg   

So I tried it, and the result is absolutely stunning and nice !
 IMG_20220916_215646.jpg   

Thanks for reading, and if you have some questions, feel free to write a comment 😊 !

vacuum_experiments
Wow, that just gave me a solution to an arcade problem we have been struggling for years.
And I like the results of your vacuum bed.
Question???
How did you breathe ??? Don’t see a hose.
(18 Sep 2022, 16:43 )Tinker D Wrote: How did you breathe ??? Don’t see a hose.
Was just about to ask the same question.
Maybe he used a snorkel with a hose attached???
When you zoom in, I think there is a fairly thin hose to the left side of his head inside the sheathing.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(18 Sep 2022, 16:43 )Tinker D Wrote: Wow, that just gave me a solution to an arcade problem we have been struggling for years.

I don't want to derail the thread but I'm legitimately curious how a home made vacbed has helped you solve a years long arcade problem.
(19 Sep 2022, 04:23 )essanym Wrote:
(18 Sep 2022, 16:43 )Tinker D Wrote: Wow, that just gave me a solution to an arcade problem we have been struggling for years.

I don't want to derail the thread but I'm legitimately curious how a home made vacbed has helped you solve a years long arcade problem.

Probably how to protect the floor of the arcade. Using plastic drop sheets maybe? Either that or covering something else
That’s for another thread.
Not going to hijack this one, No sir-e Bub.
Not going to happen.
(18 Sep 2022, 16:43 )Tinker D Wrote: Wow, that just gave me a solution to an arcade problem we have been struggling for years.
And I like the results of your vacuum bed.
Question???
How did you breathe ??? Don’t see a hose.

Hello Tinker D,

I'm glad you like the result 😊

So I breathe thanks to a very small hole I punched with my teeth while the vacuum was pressing me on the mattress.

Have a nice day !

vacuum_experiments
Here is a gif of the vac mattress in action, for those interested to see !

6twkzo.gif   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
First ever inescapable session ckbound 4 3,694 03 Aug 2021, 23:05
Last Post: Polemanme
self made pvc vacbed catsuitbbondage 3 3,207 21 Jun 2018, 14:32
Last Post: helpless85

Contributors: Ashlee (1) , Bound Whore (1) , essanym (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (2) , Peeklemeekle (1) , Tinker D (4) , vacuum_experiments (5)