Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
Super oil shiny tight full body stockings sleeping bag mummy bondage pullover oily one-piece one-piece all-inclusive tights
$24.19

1d oil pantyhose
12 Pairs 1D Women's Sexy Super Oil Shiny Sheer Pantyhose Yarns Sexy Stockings Hose,
$278.49

stainless steel cock
New Stainless Steel 10 Beads Cock Ring Metal Penis Sex Toys Products For Adults Men Gay Member Male Lock Ring Extend Testicles
$7.56-30%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask-96) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silicone Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

soronssy
sexy silky glossy jumpsuit transparent double-head zipper Open Crotch bodysuit oily bathing suit tights swimsuit+Gloves Unisex
$221.26-33%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Mens Short Sleeve Leotard One Piece Bodysuits for Male Dancers Gymnastics Spandex Black Nylon Ballet Leotards Dancewear
$26.60-35%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Thigh High Women Boots Matt Black Custom Slim Wide Legs 15Cm High Heels Platform Shoe Stripper Heels Pole Dance
$220.22-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

cheapest and strongest vacbed ever made !!!
(19 Sep 2022, 12:07 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: I breathe thanks to a very small hole I punched with my teeth while the vacuum was pressing me on the mattress.
That's scary...
Very scary indeed.
(19 Sep 2022, 12:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Sep 2022, 12:07 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: I breathe thanks to a very small hole I punched with my teeth while the vacuum was pressing me on the mattress.
That's scary...

Very scary and very dangerous. Relying on yourself to make a breathing hole with teeth as the vacuum begins? Self vacuum bed bondage is aeady a very debatable subject that many would say should never be done. 

I'm NOT here to tell you not to do self vacuum bed bondage though, as I do think if you take the right precautions and are smart about how you do things, that most risks can be minimized. But having the vacuum start without a way of breathing aeady in place seems extremely and unnecessarily risky and I would highly recommend against that. Please please please setup a way to breathe ahead of time.
Thank you Peeklemeekle for your comment.

Of course, nobody could be against safety... I used do do this first with someone supervising me, so we know how easy pas the plastic to tear. But yes, using a breathing tube is the best idea...
Hello guys,

Here is my new "vacouch".

Greetings,

vacuum_experiments

VideoCapture_20221002-235102.jpg   
Dumb question, how did you seal off the top end once you are inside??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
First ever inescapable session ckbound 4 3,697 03 Aug 2021, 23:05
Last Post: Polemanme
self made pvc vacbed catsuitbbondage 3 3,209 21 Jun 2018, 14:32
Last Post: helpless85

Contributors: Ashlee (1) , Bound Whore (1) , essanym (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (2) , Peeklemeekle (1) , Tinker D (4) , vacuum_experiments (5)