Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
2023 Fashion Women Sexy Tights Latex Stocking Patent Leather Long Thigh High Stay Up Lace Floral Sexy Stockings 1 Pair
$6.17-31%

cock cage
Pink Soft Silicone Male Chastity Cage Device Gimp Small/Large Lockable Ring Sex Toys with 5 Cock Ring Penis Sleeve for Men BDSM
$7.47

manyjoy
Silicone Ball Open Mouth Gag Bondage Breathable Hole SM Adult Restraint Cosplay Erotic Muzzle Oral Sex Toy for Women Roleplay
$6.04

transparent bodysuit
Sexy Lingerie Rhinestones Slash Neck Sexy Teddy Bodysuit Temptation Mesh Full Sleeve Backless Slim Transparent Body Suits New
$12.73-57%

exotic lingerie
Hollow Out Lingerie Women Bondage Cage Bra Adjustable Strap Harness Bras Camisole Wire Free Goth Crop Tops Sexy Erotic Costumes
$3.80

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

transgender
Transgender Rainbow Pansexual pride Genderqueer pride Asexual Pendant Necklace Rainbow Heart Necklace For Women Jewelry
$7.25-58%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

business trip to Italy
business trip to Italy 

Next Tuesday I am going to Italy for a week from work for training and a factory visit.
from 7 to 10 June I will go by plane with suitcase in hold!
† On Sunday before, I will remove the metal cleaning under supervision and change the plastic cobra with plastic number lock.
The plan so far is:
Sleeping bag latex, Mask latex, PVC suit, Plastic chaste, plug in sock, rope and straps
Diaper 1 for all nights and timer padlock on suitcase.
Until now this plan
The night plug in, diaper on, PVC suit and mask, then in sleeping bag for the night, rubber collar on, timer padlock on the zipper of the business through the collar, so that nothing can get out.
Which I fasten to the bed with straps and rope Wear the same diaper every day, maybe before going to bed every day first x time wet diaper over head to get extra horny
Additional assignments and ideas are welcome
toys and clothing see my site http://latexslaafboy.nl/toys.html and http://latexslaafboy.nl/kleding.html
sounds like you are going to have a fun trip!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Time alone on business... ltxrob 25 5,500 03 Dec 2019, 19:21
Last Post: slaafruben
5 days business trip at a hotel, ideas? cacapisu 5 2,635 27 Oct 2019, 20:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Unscheduled business trip....but.. ltxrob 12 5,793 05 Sep 2018, 13:39
Last Post: TightSlip
Business trip!! Wooo hooo ltxrob 11 4,909 30 Mar 2017, 07:21
Last Post: Vixien
Business trip opportunity ltxrob 5 4,516 17 Oct 2015, 14:25
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: ltxrob (1) , slaafruben (1)