Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity cage
Hollow Sissy Fufu Clip Chastity Lock Male Panty Chastity Device False Pussy Training Clip Cock Cage Sexy Toys for Men Sextoy
$3.34-8%

hentai
BDSM Hentai Sexy Men's TShirt Some Strings Attached Shibari Rope Distinctive T Shirt Graphic Sweatshirts Hipster
$81.31

leather hood bondage
BDSM Sex Black Pu Leather Head Bondage Hood Mask Open Eye Mouth with Erotic Couple Flirting Toys Adjustable Mask Cosplay Harness
$10.43-9%

sexy
Women Panties Sexy Transparent Underwear Knickers Lace Panties Mesh Perspective Briefs Lingerie Female Seamless Briefs Underpant
$2.84-35%

latex catsuit
Sexy Coverall Bodysuit Adult Latex Rubber Fetish Catsuit For Women Latex Handmade Bodysuit No Hood
$151.77-32%

1d oil stockings
High Waist Oil Shiny Sexy Tights For Women Sexy Lingerie Hot 1D Closed Crotch/Open Crotch Sexy Pantyhose Sheer Nylon Stockings
$5.43

vac-u-lock toy
Sex Machine Vac-u-Lock Attachments Suction Cup Quick Plug Turn 3XLR Connector Head Extension Pole Metal dildo Toys
$22.46-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

back in vacuum bondage !!!
Hello guys ! It has been a really long time !

My girlfriend left for a few weeks yesterday morning. So, I decided I had to make a vacuum bondage session !!! I went to the shopping centre and I bought a very cheap inflatable bed, duct tape, and black plastic sheet !

At home, I made a large bag with the plastic. You probably guessed the idea: inserting the mattress in the bag and suck all the air out !!!

Here is how I proceed...

20170109_192821.jpg   

To get a good suction with this kind of mattress, it requires something that will suck the air from a larger surface. By inserting a folded blanket and by putting the vacuum hose between the layers, the thing seems good...

20170109_193844.jpg   

The vacuum is at the end of the homemade vacbed, taped with duct tape:

20170109_201655.jpg   

Also, I activate my vacuum with a small handle inserted at the right of the vacbed:

20170109_201702.jpg   

And to get a good seal, I use this technique that consists of rolling the excess of the bag around something. I used a broom shaft, taped to the bag:

20170109_201616.jpg   

Finally, here is the result !!! The "poor man vacbed" !!!

20170109_201948.jpg   

The feeling was very impressive ! The inflated mattress avoid me to make large movements.
 20170109_203007_322451.jpg     20170109_203007_443058.jpg   

And some gif for your pleasure !!!

1hfg4f.gif     1hfh50.gif   

Vacuum_experiments
Fantastic!

But... How did you breath? Or... you did not?
I tore the plastic with my teeth when it was putting me down 😊
Scary...
(11 Jan 2017, 00:10 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: Also, I activate my vacuum with a small handle inserted at the right of the vacbed:
I thought you have control when to stop the vacuum and start to breath, but then you said that tore the bag with your teeth, you impressed me.

What would you do if you couldn't tore the plastic with your teeth? Did you have a plan to escape?
Scary indeed, but also very exciting and a great post - thank you for sharing!

I've also thought about using an inflatable bed/mattress as part of my vacuum play and brought one to use.... but haven't had the opportunity to try it yet.

Now I'm inspired to give it a go. 😁

If your girlfriend Β is away fro a few weeks can we look forward to more sessions being shared soon? πŸ˜‰

Great post

MJ
(11 Jan 2017, 05:56 )madboyevil Wrote:
(11 Jan 2017, 00:10 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: Also, I activate my vacuum with a small handle inserted at the right of the vacbed:
I thought you have control when to stop the vacuum and start to breath, but then you said that tore the bag with your teeth, you impressed me.
What would you do if you couldn't tore the plastic with your teeth? Did you have a plan to escape?

I hold the handle in my hand for the whole session, and the plastic is not too hard to tear 😊 !
(11 Jan 2017, 08:27 )madjack Wrote: Scary indeed, but also very exciting and a great post - thank you for sharing!

I've also thought about using an inflatable bed/mattress as part of my vacuum play and brought one to use.... but haven't had the opportunity to try it yet.

Now I'm inspired to give it a go. 😁

If your girlfriend Β is away fro a few weeks can we look forward to more sessions being shared soon? πŸ˜‰

Great post

MJ

THank you MadJack ! Yes there will be more of course. Every ideas are welcome !!
So for the next session, please give me your ideas and you'll maybe see it on that forum ;πŸ˜‰!!
Did you use a plastic bag or one big sheet? If the former - where did you get them, if the latter - how did you make an airtight bag?

Can you get/make a transparent bag and wear something interesting while vacuumly sealed? ;P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Euro Catsuit's Vacuum Sleep Bag with Vacuum Attachment Peeklemeekle 16 1,069 31 Oct 2023, 22:10
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Back in vacuum bondage guys ! vacuum_experiments 5 5,629 07 Apr 2018, 02:42
Last Post: vacuum_experiments

Contributors: Like Ra (6) , madboyevil (1) , madjack (1) , vacuum_experiments (7)