Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

steel bondage
Stainless Steel Penis Lock Cock Ring Set Man Metal S/M/L/XL Size Delay Ejaculation Penis Bondage Rings Erection Male Sex Toys
$5.02

transparent swimsuit
low-cut Sexy women gloss High neck tights Silky transparent oily swimsuit +Underwear +glove+thigh socks body suit
$221.26-29%

anal plug
Jelly Color Butt Plug Silicone Anal Plug Sex Toys for Men Women Adult Products Anus Toys No Vibrator Prostate Massager Anal Toys
$1.23-50%

transparent dress
2023 Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Set Erotic Sexy Sets Women's Sexy Underwear Pajamas Lace Transparent Dress Sex Clothes Hot Babydoll
$13.54-62%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
NEW Sexy Black High Waist Shiny Tights Glossy Oil Stocking Open Crotch Pantyhose Tight Women Erotic Sexy Lingerie 15 Deniers
$6.03-30%

2022 chastity
2022 New Arrival 316 Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Cock Cage With Stealth Lock Ring Penis Rings Sleeve Sex Toys For Men
$90.30

shapewear
Women Slimming Pants Butt Lifter Underwear Women Shapers Waist Trainer Body Shaper Shapewear Tummy Control Panties
$5.42

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Back in vacuum bondage guys !
Hey ! It has been a so long time guys ! Hope you are doing well !!!

I have been thinking for a very long time about my interest in vacuum bondage (and in BDSM in general). Finally, I understood I couldn't fight against it, and I should accept it ! That's why, secretly (because my girlfriend is very often out), I'll do some vacuum bondage again !

I apologize for having deleted my previous pictures. I freaked when I met someone from my town talking to me about my own pictures without knowing it was actually me ! But anyway...

So, let me show you some pictures of my setup, first:

20170109_192821.jpg     20170109_193820.jpg     20170109_193844.jpg     20170109_201645.jpg     20170109_201702.jpg     20170109_201948.jpg     vacavant.jpg     vacpendant.jpg     vacapres.jpg   

I suppose you guessed how it works. I am not gonna explain that much, but feel free to ask me anything !

If you want some more "private" answers to your "private" questions, just PV !
I do not see any pictures.
(17 Mar 2018, 11:09 )Like Ra Wrote: I do not see any pictures.

Now you might see it Likera 😉
Yeeeeeeeaaaahhhh!!! 😉
(17 Mar 2018, 07:04 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: I suppose you guessed how it works.
Yes, and yes - questions:

o- Was the cleaner connected to a timer, or you had a remote cotrol?
o- There was no breathing tube, but you could use some air "stored" in the mattress, right?
(29 Mar 2018, 00:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Mar 2018, 07:04 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: I suppose you guessed how it works.
Yes, and yes - questions:

o- Was the cleaner connected to a timer, or you had a remote cotrol?
o- There was no breathing tube, but you could use some air "stored" in the mattress, right?

So, Likera, the vacuum cleaner was connected to a hand switch, so it was easy to turn on and off the vacuum cleaner.

For the air in the mattress, actually, this is not what I used to breathe, however, this is not a bad idea 😊. Actually, there was a hole (hard to see it).

Friendly yours,

vacuum_experiments

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Euro Catsuit's Vacuum Sleep Bag with Vacuum Attachment Peeklemeekle 16 1,088 31 Oct 2023, 22:10
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
back in vacuum bondage !!! vacuum_experiments 14 11,010 24 May 2019, 21:24
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , vacuum_experiments (3)