Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultra shimmery tights
Women Shiny Leggings Tummy Control Ultra Shimmery Stretchy 70D Thickness Sexy Pantyhose Nightclub Rave Performance Dance Tights
$157.95-40%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD-14-27)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

anal balls
Super big glass ball 40mm 50mm anal plug beads vagina training vaginal ball smart ball sex toys for Gay Women Men
$9.14-1%

1d oil pantyhose
Women's 1D Oil Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Sheer Transparent Woman Clothing Lingerie Open Crotch Hollow Out Exotic Pantyhsoe Summer
$158.01-47%

dildo
DTSUDU 3XLR Sex Machine Accessories Extended Rod Tube Sex Machine 3XLR Accessories Realistic Male Masturbation Cup
$4.92

hormone female
Breast Enlargement Cream Chest Enhancement Elasticity Promote Female Hormone Breast Lift Firming Massage Up Size Bust Care 20ML
$2.40-50%

prostate stimulation
Male Prostate Massage Remote Anal Vibrator 10 Speeds Delay Ejaculation Ring Testis Stimulate Anus Plug Butt Adult Sex Toys 18+
$17.53

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

You have been invaded.
Yes the infamous whizbang has decided to invade here. I am fairly well known to the lolicon community having outlasted several forums there. I have also been an administrator on a short lived bondage story forum known as Lolibond. I am looking for a new place to post my stories and get ideas. I have been looking around here and decided that before I start throwing them up that it would be a good idea to give you a general idea of what I write and see if you are okay with it. I have written almost 50 stories. centered around a group of kids that have started their own B&D club. I wish to emphasize that these are NOT about kids being abused by adults it's all kids and all consensual. I started to write my Tie-up Club series because I did not like seeing kids as victims. My stories are playful stories about kids having fun...That just happens to include bondage and some sex play. I saw some artwork of kids in bondage here and hope that you can accept stories about kids playing bondage games as well. Like I said it's not about pain...Except for Wendy she's a five year old masochist that loves pain and her best friend Tracie is her mistress and caters to Wendy's love of pain not because she likes hurting her but because she knows Wendy likes it and beats her for that reason. the rest of the kids are not into S&M and find Wendy scary. All the other kids do just bondage and sex, mostly oral only about half the girls have been penetrated. If are are okay with that story line I'll start posting them up.
Interesting concept and welcome. Lets see, what the others say.
Neither the law (at least in the majority of countries, especially for stories), nor me sees anything wrong with the fantasies. I remember my fantasies when I was at that age... My point is, let it stay in the form of drawings and stories. It's much better than to keep all of that forcefully inside with no "exhaust valve", because it may have much more dramatic consequences in the real life. In short: "Go virtual, protect the real kids". Something for the FAQ...

Personally, (as I said many times) I reflect on the times when I was a kid. I imagine myself in these situations, I remember how I was fantasizing about getting in those situations...

See this thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...d-children

Others may have other opinion. I know Culmor does.
As long as its stories and nothing more, I have no problem. I am not into pain myself, just clothing and bondage. Windy and Tracy? Not sure, but if Ra says good, I have no objection.
Lets what you got.
Just to be clear. I have NO USE for people who abuse children sexually and would likely violently attack anybody I found doing so. And as far as the kids in the Tie-up Club and The Pony Girl Club with the exception of Wendy they are gentle and kind to their subbies. This is a group of friends who play together. So some technical questions; The stories range in length from around 1000 Words up to 23,000 words. can stories that large be posted as text here? (I hope they can.) and if not what is the best format to use to post as attached files? I can do .doc, wps, txt and zip formats. Oh one final thing. While they are virtual kids and do not exist in flesh and blood form to me they are real and when I'm writing 'talk' to me. Stories can take interesting and amusing turns. Many times especially in the later stories things go on that I had not planned, changes in roles and such. (Like a kid who starts as a sub turning domme or vice versa.)
Quote:I saw some artwork of kids in bondage here and hope that you can accept stories about kids playing bondage games as well. Like I said it's not about pain...Except for Wendy she's a five year old masochist that loves pain and her best friend Tracie is her mistress and caters to Wendy's love of pain not because she likes hurting her but because she knows Wendy likes it and beats her for that reason. the rest of the kids are not into S&M and find Wendy scary. All the other kids do just bondage and sex, mostly oral only about half the girls have been penetrated.

Thanks for acknowledging my view Ra. That the site should even consider publishing stories concerning these subjects turns my stomach. I don't care what's here (even if it doesn't press my personal buttons) as long as it's 'safe, sane and consensual' but a five-year-old can't even consent to their own bed-time. I could argue my case but frankly I believe if someone fantasizes about the oral sex and penetration of five-years-olds they're in need of medical attention, not publicity.
(26 Dec 2013, 21:18 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:I saw some artwork of kids in bondage here and hope that you can accept stories about kids playing bondage games as well. Like I said it's not about pain...Except for Wendy she's a five year old masochist that loves pain and her best friend Tracie is her mistress and caters to Wendy's love of pain not because she likes hurting her but because she knows Wendy likes it and beats her for that reason. the rest of the kids are not into S&M and find Wendy scary. All the other kids do just bondage and sex, mostly oral only about half the girls have been penetrated.

Thanks for acknowledging my view Ra. That the site should even consider publishing stories concerning these subjects turns my stomach. I don't care what's here (even if it doesn't press my personal buttons) as long as it's 'safe, sane and consensual' but a five-year-old can't even consent to their own bed-time. I could argue my case but frankly I believe if someone fantasizes about the oral sex and penetration of five-years-olds they're in need of medical attention, not publicity.
I appreciate you view point. That is why I'm letting people respond before I start posting.. My stuff is quite mild compared to a lot of what is out there.. Indeed I started writing my stories because I saw FAR to many stories where the children were victims of forced and often violent sex.I decided l'd write stories where the kids are having fun and not being hurt. in most of my stories the younger child is the domme. When I was young I was fascinated with tying up my playmates long before I knew about sex My stories go back to that gentler time. I don't expect everybody to like what I write. If you want to know my personal fantasy would be to be five years old again and tying up my babysitter and playing with her.
(26 Dec 2013, 21:18 )culmor Wrote: . I could argue my case but frankly I believe if someone fantasizes about the oral sex and penetration of five-years-olds they're in need of medical attention, not publicity.

On one hand I perfectly understand your point of view, on the other it reminds me this picture:

http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10124
(26 Dec 2013, 09:57 )whizbang Wrote: Yes the infamous whizbang has decided to invade here. I am fairly well known to the lolicon community having outlasted several forums there. I have also been an administrator on a short lived bondage story forum known as Lolibond. I am looking for a new place to post my stories and get ideas. I have been looking around here and decided that before I start throwing them up that it would be a good idea to give you a general idea of what I write and see if you are okay with it. I have written almost 50 stories. centered around a group of kids that have started their own B&D club. I wish to emphasize that these are NOT about kids being abused by adults it's all kids and all consensual. I started to write my Tie-up Club series because I did not like seeing kids as victims. My stories are playful stories about kids having fun...That just happens to include bondage and some sex play. I saw some artwork of kids in bondage here and hope that you can accept stories about kids playing bondage games as well. Like I said it's not about pain...Except for Wendy she's a five year old masochist that loves pain and her best friend Tracie is her mistress and caters to Wendy's love of pain not because she likes hurting her but because she knows Wendy likes it and beats her for that reason. the rest of the kids are not into S&M and find Wendy scary. All the other kids do just bondage and sex, mostly oral only about half the girls have been penetrated. If are are okay with that story line I'll start posting them up.

[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465]
(26 Dec 2013, 20:46 )whizbang Wrote: Just to be clear. I have NO USE for people who abuse children sexually and would likely violently attack anybody I found doing so. And as far as the kids in the Tie-up Club and The Pony Girl Club with the exception of Wendy they are gentle and kind to their subbies. This is a group of friends who play together. So some technical questions; The stories range in length from around 1000 Words up to 23,000 words. can stories that large be posted as text here? (I hope they can.) and if not what is the best format to use to post as attached files? I can do .doc, wps, txt and zip formats. Oh one final thing. While they are virtual kids and do not exist in flesh and blood form to me they are real and when I'm writing 'talk' to me. Stories can take interesting and amusing turns. Many times especially in the later stories things go on that I had not planned, changes in roles and such. (Like a kid who starts as a sub turning domme or vice versa.)

[Image: 438990]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Are you married? Do you live alone? Like Ra 54 22,413 03 Feb 2023, 10:17
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Where have y'all been all my life? Bluetee 0 198 11 Nov 2022, 18:13
Last Post: Bluetee
Do you have kids? Like Ra 29 15,766 30 Mar 2020, 14:26
Last Post: Like Ra
glad to have found you Tom Barker 2 1,889 20 Apr 2017, 22:09
Last Post: B1u3

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (5) , Like Ra (4) , Marcus (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (2) , Tinker D (4) , whizbang (8)