Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Speerise Adult Cheer Brief Womens Black Mid Waist Jazz Spandex Dance Shorts Ballet Workout Excerise Dance Briefs
$96.41-25%

zlatameer
Latex Black or Transparent Penis Sheath Fetish Rubber Condom Cover (Can DIY In Catsuit Or Used By Itself) S-LA107
$18.88-4%

high waist faux leather
Fashion Zipper Women Pu Legging High Waist Push Up Leather Trousers Slim Stretchy Jeggings Female Warm Long Pants Sexy Leggins
$16.81

chastity cage
FRRK Urethral Inverted Chastity Cage With Chastity Band Belt Stainless Steel Cock Lock Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys Shop 페니스링
$14.98-20%

leather pencil skirt
Women Mini Faux Leather Solid Pencil Skirts High Waist PU Skirts Slim Short Skirt Bottoms Female
$9.67-4%

crossdress fetish
Anime BJD second skin cosplay costume kigurumi fetish zentai suit with crossdresser bresast forms luxurious customized
$271.02-11%

cock cage
Male Chastity Device Stainless Steel Penis Urethral Adult Sex Toys Male Chastity Cock Cage Cockring Adult Toy
$11.16-12%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

You have been invaded.
Ok, here is my 2 cents worth.
Most of the drawings and toons I have seen here has really nothing to do with kids penatrating other kids. Adults to adults, yes.
But adults and kids? I don't think so.
But here is an idea.

Why not send a story to Ra and let Ra decide. After all, this is Ra's site.
If Ra gives you the blessing, go for it.

For me, it's self bondage in costumes, pantyhose, and sexy clothing.
In real life kids do penetrate other kids (also, please define kids, 5yo is more a toddler). But for some reasons mentioning this fact is a taboo (but it's legal). "Adults penetrating kids" is illegal.

BTW, I've seen some great lolicon pictures, but 99% is pure pr0n.
Kids = 6 to 17
So far there has been no adult penetration of kids in any of my stories. Though there has been some penetration of adult women by kids. I did not start out with much sex it was mostly bondage and sex was introduced slowly. My stories basically started out as tales of consensual bondage. If Ra wants I can send him some sample stories. The first story is about 13 year old Darla who found some bondage magazines who's not quite eight year old sister Diana catches her trying self bondage and instead of freaking out helps her bind her arms properly. Other kids are brought into it in other stories. Sex is not a major part for quite some time and the main focus is primarily consensual bondage play.
Quote:In real life kids do penetrate other kids

Yes, although I doubt many five-year-olds do. In real life kids also bully, mutilate and kill other kids too, it's called dysfunctional behaviour. Fantasizing about it is not healthy.

Quote:It was a sickness of the mind. And where sickness thrives, bad things will follow.
(27 Dec 2013, 01:34 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:In real life kids do penetrate other kids

Yes, although I doubt many five-year-olds do. In real life kids also mutilate and kill other kids too, it's called dysfunctional behaviour. Fantasizing about it is not healthy.

Quote:It was a sickness of the mind. And where sickness thrives, bad things will follow.
I hope you are not equating the torture and murder of children with consensual bondage play where they are taking care not to hurt each other. Kid like to play cops and robbers and cowboys and Indians all the time and frequently with one or more child bound and gagged. My stories are much closer to the latter than the former. I am warped but not twisted.
Quote:I hope you are not equating the torture and murder of children with consensual bondage play...

I have no problem with consensual bondage play but a child cannot give consent.
(27 Dec 2013, 02:45 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:I hope you are not equating the torture and murder of children with consensual bondage play...

I have no problem with consensual bondage play but a child cannot give consent.

Legally they cannot...At least not in this universe. I like to think of my stories happening in a sort of parallel universe where some things are different...Like consent rules. If my stories took place in this world several mothers would be jailed for child neglect for letting their kids do what these ones do. The most important thing to keep in mind is like a lot of other fiction these are fantasy and in many fantasy worlds rules and laws of physics and such differ. I would NEVER condone what I write about to occur in Real life but it has recently been discovered that far from being harmful fantasies serve as a useful safety valve, preventing rather than encouraging deviant behaviours.
Quote:Legally they cannot...At least not in this universe...

To my knowledge this website is published from somewhere on the third rock from our sun, not from some alternative bizarro universe where paedophilia is legal.
(27 Dec 2013, 03:17 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:Legally they cannot...At least not in this universe...

To my knowledge this website is published from somewhere on the third rock from our sun, not from some alternative bizarro universe where paedophilia is legal.
Well these stories are not about sex between children and adults. and one of the plot lines is centered on the fact that if the authorities find out some parents could be in trouble. I don't go for adults using children either. These kids are playing with each other not adults. and this universe I write about is not the one we live in any more than the Marvel universe is, or the DC universe, or the universe of J.R.R.Tolken. It it a fantasy world and is meant to be a fantasy world and NOT the real world.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Are you married? Do you live alone? Like Ra 54 22,413 03 Feb 2023, 10:17
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Where have y'all been all my life? Bluetee 0 198 11 Nov 2022, 18:13
Last Post: Bluetee
Do you have kids? Like Ra 29 15,766 30 Mar 2020, 14:26
Last Post: Like Ra
glad to have found you Tom Barker 2 1,889 20 Apr 2017, 22:09
Last Post: B1u3

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (5) , Like Ra (4) , Marcus (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (2) , Tinker D (4) , whizbang (8)