Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
DEAT 2024 Fast Delivery New Fashion Korean Female PU Leather High Quality Mid-calf Length Spit Sexy High Waist Skirt AY095
$137.73-64%

latex fetish
Latex Hood Sexy Fetish Black with Transparent Black Rubber Mask with Nose Tube Gag Back Zip Halloween Costumes Custom Made
$31.44-20%

meise
MEISE Brand Men's Wear Tight-Fitting Pants Low Waist Stretch-Fabrics Package Legs Add wool Keep Warm Skinny Casual Pencil Pants
$60.50-41%

hypnosis device
CES Sleep Aid Device Insomnia Anxiety Depression Relief EMS Sleep Assistance Transcranial Microcurrent Massage Migraine Hypnosis
$482.79

gothic lolita
Sexy Medias AltGirl Dark Gothic Cross Lolita Socks For Women Girl Velvet Over Knee Sock Thigh High Cosplay Anime Stockings
$4.03-39%

zentai
Spidergirls Gwen Stacy Spandex Jumpsuits Boy Girl Zentai Costume For Halloween Cosplay Female Spider Suit For Kids Costumes
$11.06

aonihua women one
Short Sleeve Swimsuit Rashguard Women Surfing Swimwear Print Swimming Diving Suit For Women Bodysuit Monokini Rash Guard
$32.66-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

You have been invaded.
The age of consent varies per country from 10yo upwards.

Sex between teenagers is not paedophilia.

I discovered that bondage and tight clothes increase the fun of masturbation around the age of 5.

Fantasies and stories about something illegal is not a crime (think about detective stories or war related romans). Even de Sad's stories are not illegal (despite the fact, thay I find them disgusting 😁 )
I don't see any point to discussing this as I can't see where Whizbang and I share any common ground to start negotiations. The idea of adults finding fiction about five-year-olds having sex exciting is an abomination to me.
(27 Dec 2013, 23:00 )culmor Wrote: I don't see any point to discussing this as I can't see where Whizbang and I share any common ground to start negotiations. The idea of adults finding fiction about five-year-olds having sex exciting is an abomination to me.
Yes ....
For those of us that have real families --- I view it as a very slippery slope.... definitely two worlds (kids and adults) that should not be connected in this context...
The only possible exception being talking about your own childhood.
I have the same feelings here.
If I were to vote on this, I would vote no.
I have posted the first four stories of the Tie-up Club series here: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-The-Tie-up-Club

I'm going to wait for feed back before deciding whether to post any more of them. I know that some members have strong feelings toward ts area and have expressed them in a firm but polite manner. I believe that people have a right to decide what they want to see. While I have issues with censorship I also believe that is not the same as customer feed back. If a lot of people say the don't like what I write then I will meet public expectations and not post anymore stories. That is not censorship that is meeting the desires of the public. If most people like them then I will post everything. If I get a mixed reaction I will post the next four and wait for further feed back. Having looked around this place for several days now I know that there are a broad variety of tastes represented here. Whether or not my stories fit here will basically be decided by YOU gentle reader. I'm confident that any negative feelings will be expressed in the same fair manner that I have seen up to this point...

Mean while I am going through my large picture collection to see what I have that fits in and has now been posted aeady.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Are you married? Do you live alone? Like Ra 54 22,464 03 Feb 2023, 10:17
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Where have y'all been all my life? Bluetee 0 199 11 Nov 2022, 18:13
Last Post: Bluetee
Do you have kids? Like Ra 29 15,780 30 Mar 2020, 14:26
Last Post: Like Ra
glad to have found you Tom Barker 2 1,890 20 Apr 2017, 22:09
Last Post: B1u3

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (5) , Like Ra (4) , Marcus (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (2) , Tinker D (4) , whizbang (8)