Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny pantyhose
Women's Seamless Pantyhose Sexy 8D Ultra-thin Traceless Widen Waist High Waist Shiny Oil Tights One-Step Forming Seamless Tights
$6.04-3%

bondage body
Fashion Sexy Bra Body Cage Punk Bondage Lingerie Crop Top Harness Bra Rave Body Harness Belt Pole Dance Wear
$2.83-50%

otouch
OTOUCH Male Masturbator Original Fast Charging USB Cable Charger Single audio 2.5 charging pin exposed 17MM cord length 860MM
$69.25

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Pumps Wedges Slip on Open Toe Shiny 22CM High Heels Mules Party Ladies Club Shoes Woman Large Size 38 41 42 44 48
$127.09-39%

Leosoxs lingerie
Hot erotic lingerie bow sexy love maid outfit apron maid outfit role passion uniform temptation suit
$71.86

shiny pantyhose
Seamless 5D Ultra-thin Pantyhose Sexy Women Tight Oil Shiny Stocking Transparent Breathable Tear-resistance Pantyhose Clubwear
$7.57

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Wooden spoon spanking plans
Not sure how into self discipline/spanking you all are? Might be a bit off-topic apologies if so.... Thought I'd share my fun plans for tomorrow anyway. Day off, and I live alone. Also have the advantage of a fairly soundproof room in my place that is perfect for self discipline.

I'll be up early and my basic daily activities are going to be incorporated into self discipline.

I'm really into wooden spoon self spanking right now. Also, swimsuits, leotard,  spandex hood. Good combination for me!

I like to make my SB session quite productive! So I do things like clean my flat (but in swimwear and after a really good self spanking). So I get spanked then part of the punishment is then to hoover the flat in my swimwear with a stinging red bum. Very humiliating (and very fun).

I tend to spank to a timer rather than count the swats. So I might spank hard for 1 minute with no breaks. I may do this in between doing other things, or set an alarm. I sometimes put on some classical music as well while I do this, for some reason it seems to add to the experience for me. Gradually over the day my ass/legs gets more red and sore, I have found rubbing salt in and oil really adds to this. Also I sometimes make myself bend over a stool and look at myself from behind in the mirror for, say, ten minutes. By the afternoon, even a fairly light swat with a big cooking spoon is wonderfully effective.

I can do other things in the day like go for a jog, do some computer work. All as part of my fantasy. Jogging with swimwear under jogging clothes. 'Invoicing' in swimwear etc (if only they knew..)

I actually get loads done!

By the late afternoon I'll be ready for a final 'timed' stinging hot 'punishment' shower, and then finally some SB on the wooden bed frame.

Looking forward to it!

Hope you all have a good Sunday planned too!
Invoices done 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DIY Wooden horse stand! Interestinglyunique 7 5,685 18 Feb 2018, 16:41
Last Post: Like Ra
Plans and Planning (MJ-SB?) madjack 0 3,335 24 Aug 2010, 16:26
Last Post: madjack