Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern
Sorbern Women Luxury Cat Eye Handmade Glasses Frame Female Brand Designer Sexy Optical Women's Eyeglasses Frame Clear Lens
$21.47-16%

beeger
BEEGER bbc cuckold Anklet or Necklace, Stainless Steel with mirror finish gold color,used for hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.
$53.29

prostate stimulation
EMS Muscle Therapy Stimulator Machine Tens Unit Acupuncture Meridian Physiotherapy Pulse Abdominal Prostate Back Body Massager
$6.82

wetlook
iiniim Mens Fashion See Through Mesh Long Sleeve Clubwear Turn-down Collar Top Shirt for Club Evening Party WetLook Shirts
$12.91-27%

ultra shimmery tights
Womens Erotic Lingerie Stockings Pantyhose Tights Control Top Ultra Shimmery Stretch 70D Thickness Footed Silk Leggings
$17.19-31%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
1 Line Crotch Tights Ultrathin Toe Transparent Seamless Pantyhose Medias Ladies 0D Perspective Temptation Invisible Stockings
$6.04-29%

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Who's the artist?
Here's a statue in the Auckland Art Gallery. I'd love to know who the artist is.

fibreglass.jpg   
(20 Nov 2014, 20:49 )culmor Wrote: Here's a statue in the Auckland Art Gallery. I'd love to know who the artist is.

At first I thought this was by Ron Mueck, but though he has done something similar (see the image) I'm now sure it's not him - the one you found is smooth and stylised - Mueck's work is more realistic and almost grotesque in comparison.

dsc07864.jpg    - Ron Mueck

MJ
It's Michael Parekowhai

And the sculpture is named

"The Song of the Frog"
(21 Nov 2014, 11:34 )jtr765 Wrote: It's Michael Parekowhai

And the sculpture is named

"The Song of the Frog"

Great research! He also produced the very similar sculpture  002.jpg   

...Gosh! We are all being very cultural today 😁😁

MJ
Thanks to you all. Very erudite 😁

Although what a woman in a leotard has to do with singing frogs is anyone's guess. That said, I suppose it's no business of a publicly funded gallery to provide art we can understand...

wtf.jpg   

Contributors: Culmor (2) , jtr765 (1) , madjack (2)