Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
Sexy Mens Lingerie Glossy Open Crotch Tights Close-fitting Jumpsuits Solid Color Stretchy U Neck Sleeveless Bodysuit Nightwear
$11.91-31%

latex bondage
Erotic Sexy Latex Bondage Bodysuit Sexi Teddy Lingerie Women Breast Exposing Jumpsuit Clothes Leather Catsuit Dress for Sex
$5.31-47%

panty girdle
3 Boned Sculpt High Waist Booty Shorts Perfect Hip Ratio Original Colombian Girdles Butt Lifter Shaper With Zippers
$22.89

headphone sleeping mask
Wireless Bluetooth-compatible Headband Sleeping Headphones Sports Earphone Music Hat 3D Stereo Speaker Eye Mask for Side Sleeper
$205.43-42%

self bondage
1.5M Erotic Eye Mask Self Bondage Restraint Ribbon BDSM Masks Eyes Patch Blindfold Masque Sex Toys For Couples SM Adult game
$16.54

shiny pantyhose
Gorgeous Aurora Series Oil Shiny Nylon Pantyhose Women Sexy Lace Cut Out Open Crotch Tights 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias
$9.15

bondage hood
Sex Products Black Soft PU Leather Head Bondage Mask Hood Adult Games Open Mouth Mask Costume Cosplay Sex Toys For Women Men
$14.93-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Who's the artist?
Here's a statue in the Auckland Art Gallery. I'd love to know who the artist is.

fibreglass.jpg   
(20 Nov 2014, 20:49 )culmor Wrote: Here's a statue in the Auckland Art Gallery. I'd love to know who the artist is.

At first I thought this was by Ron Mueck, but though he has done something similar (see the image) I'm now sure it's not him - the one you found is smooth and stylised - Mueck's work is more realistic and almost grotesque in comparison.

dsc07864.jpg    - Ron Mueck

MJ
It's Michael Parekowhai

And the sculpture is named

"The Song of the Frog"
(21 Nov 2014, 11:34 )jtr765 Wrote: It's Michael Parekowhai

And the sculpture is named

"The Song of the Frog"

Great research! He also produced the very similar sculpture  002.jpg   

...Gosh! We are all being very cultural today 😁😁

MJ
Thanks to you all. Very erudite 😁

Although what a woman in a leotard has to do with singing frogs is anyone's guess. That said, I suppose it's no business of a publicly funded gallery to provide art we can understand...

wtf.jpg   

Contributors: Culmor (2) , jtr765 (1) , madjack (2)