Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

headphone sleeping mask
Comfortable Bluetooth-compatible 5.0 Sleeping Eye Mask Headphones Thin Soft Elastic Wireless Music Earphones Stereo Headset
$81.92-41%

zippidy
Multicolor Rhinestones Nude Mesh Transparent Dress Sleeveless Outfit Dance Costume Birthday Celebrate Evening Show yulin
$119.79-20%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Women PU Leather Leggings Brown Leather Pencil Pants Women High Waist Sexy Skinny Thin Leather Trousers
$42.34-14%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Blue Patent Crotch Thigh Boots Women 20cm Block High Heel Platform Winter Style Cross Dresser Boot Unisex Custom
$382.36-33%

time lock bondage
Charging BDSM Bondage Timing Lock Fetish Handcuffs Mouth Gag Chastity Cage Panties Time Switch Chastity Lock Adult Game Sex Toys
$23.92-30%

mummy bondage
Mummy Restraint Leather Bag with Armbinder Straitjacket for Bdsm Slave Bondage Mermaid Cosplay Sex Binding Fetish Erotic Costume
$31.45-50%

LZCMsoft
Basic 3/4 Sleeve Women Mock Neck Ballet Dance Leotards with Zip Front Lycra Spandex Gymnastics Leotards Girls Dancewear
$24.18

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Who's the artist?
Here's a statue in the Auckland Art Gallery. I'd love to know who the artist is.

fibreglass.jpg   
(20 Nov 2014, 20:49 )culmor Wrote: Here's a statue in the Auckland Art Gallery. I'd love to know who the artist is.

At first I thought this was by Ron Mueck, but though he has done something similar (see the image) I'm now sure it's not him - the one you found is smooth and stylised - Mueck's work is more realistic and almost grotesque in comparison.

dsc07864.jpg    - Ron Mueck

MJ
It's Michael Parekowhai

And the sculpture is named

"The Song of the Frog"
(21 Nov 2014, 11:34 )jtr765 Wrote: It's Michael Parekowhai

And the sculpture is named

"The Song of the Frog"

Great research! He also produced the very similar sculpture  002.jpg   

...Gosh! We are all being very cultural today 😁😁

MJ
Thanks to you all. Very erudite 😁

Although what a woman in a leotard has to do with singing frogs is anyone's guess. That said, I suppose it's no business of a publicly funded gallery to provide art we can understand...

wtf.jpg   

Contributors: Culmor (2) , jtr765 (1) , madjack (2)