Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

male chastity
Chaste Bird Male Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring Chastity Device with Stealth New Lock Adult Sex Toys A271
$11.25

latex swimsuit
Latex Swimsuit Rubber Red with Black Trim Sexy One-piece Gym Suit Sleeveless Swimming Pool Fitness Party Beach
$97.99-24%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Fake Twins Pregnant Belly Suit Realistic Crossdress Shemale Belly Pregnancy 10 Month Artifical Skin Fetish
$624.36-52%

ikoky
IKOKY Silicone Male Masturbator Sex Toys for Men Delay Ejaculation Penis Ring Cock Ring Adult Products Elastic
$2.78

latex fetish
2022 Sexy Lingerie Gay Men Faux Leather Lace Up Pants New Hot Black Mens Latex PVC Bondage Open Cortch Shorts Gothic Fetish
$34.96-43%

rolecos
ROLECOS Hololive Gawr Gura Cosplay Costume ENG Shark Costume for Women Halloween Youtuber Cosplay Full Set Tail
$198.44-72%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$242.00-23%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What's the best way to buy a garter belt without ordering online?
(10 Mar 2020, 13:28 )Like Ra Wrote: In terms of price? Can be pretty much anything. From a couple of euros to hundreds 😁

My brief financial condition:
I get 375 euros a month, of which 70 need to be paid for bills. Omsa Velur 40 den costs 3.35 euros.
I’m not ready to pay more than 11-12 euros for the belt.

p.s. I read that stockings made belts stronger than with elastic - a lie?
Sorry for my english translator.
(10 Mar 2020, 18:30 )Pidstupne Wrote: I’m not ready to pay more than 11-12 euros for the belt.
(10 Mar 2020, 13:28 )Like Ra Wrote: From a couple of euros
e.g. in Lidl
Thank you, but I was only interested in the invisibility of the belt under the clothes.
Sorry for my english translator.
(10 Mar 2020, 19:46 )Pidstupne Wrote: Thank you, but I was only interested in the invisibility of the belt under the clothes.
Aaaaahhhhh.... Got it now...... Yes, stockings and garter belt suspender can be seen through trousers/jeans when seating. Might look very interesting, just like pantyhose visible through holes (https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5033) 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Garter bumps under clothes PurpleVibes 13 4,181 26 Aug 2021, 02:16
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Looking for a garter belt like this Thegolor 11 2,157 20 Aug 2021, 04:47
Last Post: Tinker D
Pantyhose chastity belt Bambislave 10 11,595 21 Aug 2020, 18:27
Last Post: TightsSissy