Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
Evening Full Silver Stones Pearls Mesh Dress Female Singer Performance Outfit Birthday Celebrate Long Dress ZHUBO
$216.59

bodystockings
Sexy Women Nightdress Fishnet Lace Bodystocking Ultra-thin Sheer See Though Dress Tight Breath Lingerie Erotic Nightwear
$49.15-54%

2022 chastity
V5 Click Lock Chastity Cage 5 size Cock Ring Cock Cage, Male Chastity Device Penis BDSM Belt 18 Adult Sex Toys For Men Bondage.
$11.98-53%

leather pencil skirt
Lace-up High Waist PU Leather Mini Skirt Nightclub Sexy Personality Europe and America Fashion Women's Clothing 2022
$16.09

leohex
LEOHEX 2022 Sexy Satin Glossy Leggings Trousers Glitter Stockings Shiny Japanese Ankle-Length Pants High Waist Tights Women
$62.90-54%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-51%

lobudek
Men Red PU Leather Pants Punk Singer Dancer Stage Costume Leather Trousers Fashion Slim Fit Motorcycle Leather Pants Spring
$95.59-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
Wearing my coworkers calzedonia pantyhose I found in her drawer. For me it was always a fantasy to wear used or better to say previously worn pantyhose. I tried to buy worn pantyhose online, but with no luck. So some time ago a coworker asked me to check her PC, and since our IT guy was on holiday she asked me, since she knows I know a thing or two about computers. She was also going on holiday so she said she will leave her password writen on a piece of paper and put it in the bottom drawer in her office. So yesterday I went to her office, opened the drawer, found the password, checked her PC and when I was finished a saw she had a paper bag with black thick (winter style) pantyhose in the drawer. Since she will be absent for some time (almost a month), I took the bag and I am today wearing her pantyhose. I will wear them under my cycling tights in the afternoon, it will be hot but so worth it 😉
(27 Jul 2022, 10:43 )latexballet Wrote: I tried to buy worn pantyhose online, but with no luck.
What happened? Buying pantyhose off-line is also fun.
Well I found an add with a girl saying she is selling her worn panties and pantyhose, wanted to buy a pair of worn pantyhose from her but when I sent her the money over paypal she would not send the package. Had to file a complaint over paypal, waited for 30 days to get the money back.
в Театро колготки 40 логово

WIN_20221005_155424.JPG   
Indulged myself a pair of Wolford studio amazonian poison in black colour today.
Just some shots of me on a lazy Friday.

These are a brand called Manzi I found on Amazon. They are smooth and shiny in the right lighting

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 AF3F887C-D1AF-41EF-B2D7-15EC30DA3338.jpeg     53F33883-D8C0-4B00-9732-F9F211E2BA03.jpeg     859417F8-A364-476B-90E9-9B88CDEFC841.jpeg     0F39D0C6-63F9-4CD4-9209-DE64DFCFBECD.jpeg   
A little chilly today and winter tire change had to be done on two cars. +9 degrees outside, so warm layers are really a must have. Nothing fancy but brown ribbed wool with reinforced heel and toe from Norwegian Safa:

https://www.safa.no/mathilda-str%C3%B8mpebukser

mathilda-strompebukser.jpg   
My Black Friday haul arrived yesterday and I'm spoilt for choice!

Neon40s.JPG   

Cosmetic, Gobi or Anthracite?

Edited, because I can't spell!
(03 Dec 2022, 13:32 )Culmor Wrote: My Black Friday haul arrived yesterday and I'm spoilt for choice!

Cosmetic, Gobi or Antracite?

All of the above 😋

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

It’s cold out here in northern calif.

Capizo footed shiny tights.
Yea, I know there not true pantyhoses,
It’s cold here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 268 102,182 21 Apr 2024, 16:51
Last Post: bondagetom1
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 61 18,167 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 13,810 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc Like Ra 79 17,787 18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 104 33,581 08 Aug 2023, 22:12
Last Post: madjack