Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
PU Leather Jacket Straight Arm Binder Half-Body Strict Sack Restraint Leg Tight Dress Sleeve mummy Arm hip Bondage Bondage Game
$37.18-20%

anime fetish
Men Metallic Wetlook Latex Open Face One Piece Bodysuit Zentai Suit Shinny Faux Leather Catsuit Fetish Cosplay Costume Club Wear
$217.88-24%

penis pump
Male Penis Enlarger Vacuum Pump Penis Bigger Growth Enlargement Enhancer Adult Sex Toys For Men Lasting Trainer Erotic Products
$151.27

rubber cosplay
Puppy Cosplay Costumes of XL Code Brand New Increase Large Size Padded Rubber Full Head Hood Mask with Collar for Dog Roleplay
$180.05-52%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Long Sleeve Leotard Scoop Neck Dancewear Adult Ballet Skinny Bodysuit Gymnastics Costume Workout Yoga Stage Tank
$22.87-29%

rolecos
ROLECOS Bunny Girl Yae Miko Cosplay Costume Genshin Impact Yae Miko Bunny Suit Original Sexy Women Red Jumpsuit
$101.18-72%

Ftshist
Ftshist PU Leather Gloves Wrist Length Full Finger Wetlook Matte Black Elastic Glove For Women Latex Fetish Costumes Accessories
$19.34-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
White Ritch Control Top (I may be mistaken, but it is white and quite strong) and a red Speedo Endurance suit.
Leggs Sheer Energy nude....
The world is not perfect. A local supermarket (Albert Heijn, NL) sells 20den shiny plastic-looking pantyhose. I love the shine, I love the colour, I like the surface. The price is a bit too high (4€).

But these drawbacks are very frustrating:

o- You have to check what's inside, recently they stuffed in matte dull pantyhose. The colour is also different.

o- The size in unpredictable.

o- The size is increasing every day

o- They slide down (wearing swimsuit is highly recommended)

But the look is gorgeous. Wearing them with mini shorts right now.
Discovered a hole in the pantyhose and within 3 min converted them into bodystockings. Should've done it earlier, but I was afraid that they are not big/elastic enough to be pulled up to my armpits. But since they are aeady ripped, who cares?
How I love that feeling of tightly pulled up pantyhose, when your every move is being transmitted by the filmy elastic shiny material to all parts of your body!
Dark grey shiny Falke Seidenglatt 15 (or 20?) bought by my wife and tight jeans mini-shorts.
Dark ping tiger-striped Falke (my wife tossed me a pack in the morning) with mini-shorts.

The pantyhose are so slippery that I walk like on wet ice. Gonna ask my wife to make a photo.
Off-white lacy Fabiany with micro-net (my wife bought me them last week) with mini-shorts. Unexpectedly very tight.
my first post, I am wearing nude futuro suport hose with a home made attached penis sheath and capezio carmel colored tights over them
Very dark blue (almost black) Vroom&Dreesman (Dutch warehouse) 40 den shimmering pantyhose, jeans shorts, dark blue t-shirt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 268 102,382 21 Apr 2024, 16:51
Last Post: bondagetom1
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 61 18,189 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 13,842 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc Like Ra 79 17,801 18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 104 33,647 08 Aug 2023, 22:12
Last Post: madjack