Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone mask
(R-Mask 09) BJD Crossdresser Doll Silicone Cosplay Mask Full Head Girl Resin Anime HOLOlive Inugami Korone Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

tiaobug sissy
Men's Sissy Uniform Set Adult Maid Cosplay Costume Patent Leather Zipper Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt Outfits Crossdresser
$30.46-50%

zentai
Europe Brilliant Style Bodysuits Women Trendy Design Zentai Jumpsuit Front Zipper Colorful Cosplay Costume Female Holiday Outfit
$28.50-30%

zlatameer
Sexy Women Men Latex Gummi Rubber Full Face Game Mask with Mesh Eyes Mouth Headpiece Handmade S-LM275
$46.83-18%

armbinder
PU Leather Straitjacket BDSM Bondage Body Harness Adult Game Straight Jacket Halloween Clubwear Costume Armbinder Sex Toys Women
$36.93-4%

telescopic masturbator
ROUGH BEAST 3XLR Sex Machine with Dildo Attachment for Women and Man Automatic Masturbation Machine Telescopic Sex Toys Products
$661.87-37%

ladyboy
Crossdressing Silicone Bodysuit False Vagina Fake Breast Forms Boobs Realistic Men To Women For Cosplay Sissy Drag Queen Ladyboy
$5048.12-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
Quote:Removed? Or there is no gusset in such a model? Just one seam?

No cotton gusset from the factory, just one seam. Just like the hosiery I got addicted to growing up in England. I've had these tights for quite a long time and not sure if they are still made the same today.

I do remember that the cashier didn't charge me for them. Might have got freaked out by a man buying pantyhose? It has happened a couple of times that I've got them free.
Apparently I'm the only person in pantyhose in the whole city again. Wearing my favourite invisible-but-shiny nur Die Hüft.

Gonna be +40 here...
Blue nylon jeans-coloured pantyhose, girls (134-140 cm) one-piece swimsuit, jeans shorts, blue t-shirt.
hanes alive pantyhose
so soft and support
nur Die 20 bought for 0.90€. Surprisingly soft and very good looking even for going out. I like to sleep in them.
Norlyn silky 3D 20 den, colour expresso😊
Gray shiny Oroblu Magie 20 (my wife's present 😉
Same as usual...4 layers of bodywrappers body tights, ultra shiny capezio tights, and today a shiny ribbed blue leotard with a boat neck and full coverage rear.
Danskin Ultra Shimmery with shorts
I wear Leggs sheer energy to bed and on weekends.....My New Years Resolution is to wear them 24/7. Are there any likeminded people out there who could help reenforce my desires with some e-mails and or texts? Thanks, missy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 268 102,096 21 Apr 2024, 16:51
Last Post: bondagetom1
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 61 18,153 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 13,796 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc Like Ra 79 17,784 18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 104 33,576 08 Aug 2023, 22:12
Last Post: madjack