Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Womens Christmas Elf Costumes Pompom Contrast Velvet Dress Belt Hat Striped Stockings Shoes 5-Piece Santa Claus Fancy Dress Up
$278.78-40%

doll kigurumi
2024 Suits Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$1236.86-25%

latex swimsuit
Latex/Rubber/Fetish/Catsuit/Costume/Masquerade/sexy/party/blue bra swimsuit suit party
$42.35-14%

soronssy
satin glossy men underpants oily shiny gay underwear breathable jockstrap swimming trunks High elasticity thongss g string
$207.43-35%

anal training
Transparent Sucker Anal Sex Toys with Erotic Butt Stimulation Gadgets for Women Vagina Anal Training Butt Plug Prostate Massager
$3.62-51%

latex zentai
Sexy Zipper Open Breast and Open Crotch Catsuit Jumpsuit Wetlook Patent Leather Zentai Streetwear Clubwear Jumpsuits Overalls
$128.54-37%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl Breasts Forms for Men Sissy Feminization Body Sexy Fake Boobs for Crossdresser Dragqueen Show Cosplay Huge Tits OTDD
$137.70-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
15den pantyhose usually help. Or 8den if it's too hot. They do not cool you down, but they make it you feel more comfortable. No sweat, you do not stick to anything, no dirt sticks to your skin, less irritation, etc.

During summer I can't live without pantyhose πŸ˜‰
15den it is. I'll try a pair and see what happens.

Thanks.

By far, you do have the best site around.
Just ordered two pair 15den at $9.99 each with free shipping.
We'll see what happens next.
You know all pantyhose are different πŸ˜‰ It's like saying I bought two 5cm tomatoes or three 150g apples. They may be even not ripe yet 😁
The 15din came in Saterday. Lets see if they work.
Put'em on!
Ok, there on. They are kink of pale, I would like them a little darker.
But they do feel nice.
Still need to find a way to remove ALL leg hair.
(03 Jun 2014, 02:29 )Tinker D Wrote: Still need to find a way to remove ALL leg hair.
If you do not get used to epilators, I would suggest to start with a depilation crème. 10min and you are hairless 😁
 image.jpg   
(28 May 2014, 13:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 May 2014, 02:55 )fitznog Wrote:
Please reupload. I fixed the problem πŸ˜‰
I tried that, got a reaction that I wasn't expecting.
A red rash all over my legs that took a week to clear up.
And the hair came back. Not like it was before, but it came in patches.

As for the epulator, I can only use it maybe 10 min, and my whole legs start get this needling feeling. I think I have nerve damage.

I am looking at this laser treatment, As-seen-on-TV, but haven't bought one yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 268 102,328 21 Apr 2024, 16:51
Last Post: bondagetom1
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 61 18,179 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 13,826 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc Like Ra 79 17,793 18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 104 33,618 08 Aug 2023, 22:12
Last Post: madjack