Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

SXXY
SXXY 8 Styles Silicone Realistic Penis Extend Device Skin Feeling Dick Extender For Men Enlargement And Thickening Couple Game
$60.50-65%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica / Free Shipping
$109.26-13%

speerise
Women Nylon Bodysuit Ballet Dance Clothes Rear zipper Leotard Aerobics Yoga Spandex Gymnastics Sportswear Costume Bodybuilding
$163.35-31%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(KM1837)Handmade Cute Female/Girl Resin Half Head Elf Ear Mask Cosplay Japanese Anime Role Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser Doll
$349.69-27%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Custom Crotch Thigh Boots Wedges Platform Extreme Long 85Cm Inside 125Cm Outside Shaft Length Unisex Boots Ladyboy
$320.65-35%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Anal Butt Plug Vibrators man Prostate Massager Clitoral G-Spot Stimulator Remote Control Waterproof Adult Sex Toy
$23.97-19%

leather pencil skirt
Womens PU Leather Zipper Skirt High Waist Pencil Evening Party Club Wear Fashion Bodycon Short Mini Skirt
$5.81-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What’s in your mind as you lay fully encased?
Programmer? Yes.
Windows? Don’t make me laugh.
Lenix? Been there.
Microprocessors like the 8031 and others... yes
In binary and hex.

Old school programming. Immune to viruses. Less than 8K on an eprom.
(17 Aug 2018, 21:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Aug 2018, 20:53 )Tinker D Wrote: a solution to that software glitch that’s been bugging me the whole last week.
ROTFL!!!! I know that feeling! 😁

And after you get out and run to your keyboard....
Poof. The answer is gone. Just gone. You lost the answer to your problem.

Crap.
Next time lock yourself up and tie down till morning 😁
For me as I encase myself I feel I’m finally how I’m truly meant to be and it’s so relaxing and freeing. Just such an incredible feeling body and mind.
Interesting question! One that has prompted me to stop and think very deeply about why I love encasement

For me I think it is the combination of being totally covered in a warm, snug, 'skin' and how that 'skin' feels both against my skin and when I touch other things with my fingers, head, legs, arms and body. It changes how I feel, allowing me to become detached from the 'normal world' (whatever THAT might be!) and experiencing my surroundings in a totally different way; with all my main senses altered by my encasement - sight is blurred, touch is desensitised, hearing is muted and even my sense of smell is different.

Or it could no more complicated than that I'm a happy pervert, who gets a sexual thrill out of covering himself from head to toe in nylon!

😁

MJ
Bondage and latex is my muse. The moment I lay bound in latex, after the locks are shut; this is the time when I invent the kinky devices I've posted about. I feel like 90% of my inspiration comes from being aroused and unable to do anything about it.
I enjoy the feeling of the compression all over the body and that is what my mind thinks of when I'm encased. This is amplified when bound and gagged and I can then think about the gag, rope, cuffs etc until I get distracted by a vibrator 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
going encased on omegle Pantyhosemummy24 1 1,803 29 Oct 2020, 08:35
Last Post: ltxrob
Men: When did you first start shaving in your pantyhose? ssqman 21 12,093 05 Oct 2018, 23:00
Last Post: TightSlip
Do you prefer to wear any underwear under your pantyhose? doxel 14 8,894 24 Jul 2018, 16:53
Last Post: Amy_jane
In your mind Tights 0 2,559 17 Oct 2014, 11:06
Last Post: Tights
I have a recommendation if you like your tights to be very tight :) spandextc 1 3,716 12 Mar 2012, 03:33
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Encasedcouple (1) , essanym (1) , latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (4) , madjack (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (4)