Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: What’s in your mind as you lay fully encased?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When you’ve slipped on the final layer and lain down on cool sheets, what is flowing through your mind? Do tell...
I’ll go first:

I’m enjoying the thought of what I must look like should anyone find me in that state. I’m contemplating all of the wonderfully delicious, freaky and perverse things that I’ve done to myself in order to prepare my body for what I’m currently doing. I’m enjoying the thought of being this cocooned “thing” on the bed which happens to be the person formerly known as “me”.

[attachment=30824][attachment=30825]
During my last "home alone" time I was listening to hypno-files while bound or encased. So I tried either to have no thoughts, or to follow the guiding voice 😊
After I slip that layer over my body and I’m just starting to enjoy myself, 2 things happen that just kills it.
Potty break or a solution to that software glitch that’s been bugging me the whole last week.
(17 Aug 2018, 20:53 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]After I slip that layer over my body and I’m just starting to enjoy myself, 2 things happen that just kills it.
Potty break or a solution to that software glitch that’s been bugging me the whole last week.
#FacePalm  Help
(17 Aug 2018, 20:53 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]a solution to that software glitch that’s been bugging me the whole last week.
ROTFL!!!! I know that feeling! 😁
Okkkkkk???

ROTFL = ????
(17 Aug 2018, 20:53 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]After I slip that layer over my body and I’m just starting to enjoy myself, 2 things happen that just kills it.
Sex toy programmer?!?!  Gamer
(18 Aug 2018, 00:11 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]ROTFL = ????
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69336 😉
(18 Aug 2018, 01:13 )Like RA Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 Aug 2018, 00:11 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]ROTFL = ????
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69336 😉

Riding
On
The
Fleshy 
Latex

??? Hmmmm...  Lol
Pages: 1 2