Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff men
Crossdressing Transgender Silky Underwear Ladyboy Hiding Gaff Panties Lingerie Transgender Pseudo-Girl Cross-Dressing Knickers
$33.96

latex zentai
Men Sexy Wetlook Faux Leather Zentai Catsuit Bodysuit Erotic Gay Fetish Pvc Latex Jumpsuit Prisoner Costume Open Crotch Clubwear
$23.60-48%

rubber cosplay
Death Knell Mask Cosplay Scary Cyclopia Monstor Resin Full Face Helmet Horror Halloween Masquerade Party Headwear Costume Prop
$39.74-29%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Sandals Flat Heels Open Toe Strappy Summer Sandalia Students Girls Ladies Spring Shoes Woman Size 35 38 39 41 43
$61.06-37%

time lock bondage
Fetish Adult Game Electronic Timer Restraints Sex Toys Digital Time Lock Erotic For Couples Accessories Bondage Timer Switch
$20.10

Electric Shock Vibrator
10 modes Breasts vagine vagina vagina distanc sexyou blowjob sex toys for woman vibrator men mating fake penis 19 car fun
$114.27-34%

speerise
Speerise Adult Black Women High Waisted Spandex Leggings Yoga Pants Ankle-Length Workout Fitness Gymnastics Ballet Dance Pants
$149.80-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

going encased on omegle
Hello, I'm an 19 year old guy from the netherlands. Aight so I had this sort of idea for a while now, but I wasn't sure about how to do it. I think I have made a pretty solid plan, but I would like to hear your opions about it. I myself have a very big pantyhose, encasement and mummification fetish. I recently came across this video: https://www.boundhub.com/videos/255134/ ... hell-self/

I wanna do what he did, but only one difference. After the last layer I wanna keep my arms on the outside so I can put myself in a pantyhose armbinder. That just looks more sexy to me😊 and I wanna gag myself underneath just for fun. (I also thought about adding a vibrator, but I don't know I would operate it and if it's maybe a bit much. Some tips would be very welcome😊) Anyway, I wanna sit there on my chair in front of my desk dressed/encased and let the omegle camera roll and just see people's reaction's. So what do you think good idea??
thanks for the link thats one of the most impressive self encasements ive seen!!

As for your Questions..
Short of cutting a few access holes into the sides so you can get your arms out i can imagine it would be tricky.
If you were to use one of the Lovense products you could have it sound triggered and you could let other stim you?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What’s in your mind as you lay fully encased? TightSlip 16 4,980 18 Sep 2019, 15:19
Last Post: latexkid99

Contributors: ltxrob (1) , Pantyhosemummy24 (1)