Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Crystal Rhinestones Ankle Buckle Strap Women Sandals Summer Open Toe Wedding Transparent Stiletto High Heels Shoes
$57.50-50%

leohex
LEOHEX Satin Glossy Pants Leggings Leotards Sexy High-Cut Bikini Thong Bodysuit Tights Women Shiny One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size
$217.80-29%

pantyhose bodysuit
Women Glossy Sleeveless Jumpsuit Transparent Open Crotch Bodysuit Erotic Lingerie Female Body Stockings Lingerie Sheer Pantyhose
$84.02-41%

prostate stimulation
BDSM Electric Shock Pulse Metal Anal Butt Plug E-stim Massage Pad Electro Prostate Vagina Stimulator Anus Dilator Adult Sex Toys
$5.66

Electric Shock Vibrator
Stainless Steel Anal Plug Electric Shock Pulse Sex Vibrator Electro Prostate Massage Masturbator Butt Plug Sex Toy for Women Men
$5.67-28%

bondage lock
Metal Chastity Cage Sissy 304 Stainless Steel Penis Lock Cock Ring Wiht Urethral Catheter Bondage Chastity Belt Sex Toy for Men
$32.65-44%

crossdress anime
Kawaii Sanrio Anime Kuromi Crossdressing Doll Keychain Cute Cartoon Character Girly Heart Bag Pendant Toys for Girls
$12.14-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Vacuum body bag
....and so we return to the unresolved challange of how to safely use vacuum bags in self-bondage play.

I wonder if the seal around the neck is airtight or if the vacuum needs to be on constantly to keep the bag empty of air?

If the later, then that might be a solution - switching off the pump/cleaner will eventually result in the wearer being able to free themselves as air leaks back in around the neck? (Just use a mains power timer switch on the vacuum cleaner like I do).

MJ

MJ
LikeRa wrote
Quote:(high-end audio is also a fetish industry, BTW)
Ummm... Blush
 LP12.jpg   

Quote:But look around (DIY shops, supermarkets) and you will find the same rope, rubber gloves or stockings much cheaper.
True, I asked Katrina where these gloves were from
 glovea.jpg   
and was told 'Boots' (the High Street chemists).

Back on-topic 😁

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/Ay6CMs16_fs
[/video]
Woooohhhhh!!!! What a find Culmor! I want it! I want it!

According to the video the guys inside almost can't move at all, and the vacuum "works" for hours without turning the pump on again.

From what I understand the person who uploaded the video made such a sack for himself and for a friend of him. The total costs were well below 100 euros.
(10 Oct 2011, 22:59 )Like Ra Wrote: Woooohhhhh!!!! What a find Culmor! I want it! I want it!

... the vacuum "works" for hours without turning the pump on again.

... total costs were well below 100 euros.

No way Ra! Get to the back of the queue - Me, me, me, ME FIRST! Want one and I want it NOW! 😁

The sequences with the long black body bag/sac are some the most erotic I’ve seen in years – if only there was a safe and foolproof way to set them up for some self-bondage I would raid the bank account tomorrow!

And all for less than 100 Euros? Incredible! Yahoo

Would love to know how they work (how you get in!) and how they are made.

Culmor: you’ve done it again! How do you keep finding these little gems? A man after my own heart… I’m starting to take a shine to you Blush

MJ
All Hi-Fi and Hi-End audio related posts have been moved to: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=761
Thanks! More vacuum fun:

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/gbtKfx3RvkM
[/video]

No vacuum involved in this body bag clip but it belongs here as well as anywhere:

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/t3fzS1Khlls
[/video]
(07 Oct 2011, 14:03 )jtr765 Wrote: Vacuum body bag
Something found on ebay..

By the way, the winning bid was EUR 189,99. And there is another another vacuum body bag on sale. Click the link in the first post.
(20 Oct 2011, 21:09 )culmor Wrote: More vacuum fun

Nice, I had this method in mind. Even tried it, but the seal around the neck was not good enough.
(23 Oct 2011, 02:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Oct 2011, 14:03 )jtr765 Wrote: Vacuum body bag
Something found on ebay..

By the way, the winning bid was EUR 189,99. And there is another another vacuum body bag on sale. Click the link in the first post.

he posts a new one each week after the one one is done and runs a web site :
http://glamcore.de
also it would appear he said it can run that way for 8 hours.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Vacuum beds, vacuum cubes, vacuum cylinders Like Ra 29 9,781 01 Jun 2023, 15:06
Last Post: Grendel75
Bin bag / refuse sack / trash bag self pleasure bw1 6 6,858 25 Jul 2016, 16:40
Last Post: bw1

Contributors: Culmor (4) , encased (1) , jonnysimple (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (18) , madjack (5) , Strappado (7) , stucklord (3) , TightSlip (2)