Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
Sexy Wet Look Latex Mini Dress Black Red Shiny Rubber Cut Out PVC Leather Tight Costumes Exotic Dance Night Clubwear 3XL 4XL
$207.19-41%

Bitysie
Bitysie 2023 Original Transparent Mesh T-shaped Split One-Piece Swimsuit High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Skin Costume
$289.19

leather hood bondage
PU Leather Bondage Harness Bdsm Hood Fetish Mask Adult Games Couples Flirting Tools Slave Restraints Headgear Sex Products
$13.20-20%

vatine
8 Frequency APP Bluetooth USB charging G-spot Massage Wireless Remote control Silicone Monster Shap Vibrator Sex Toys for Women
$6.07

armbinder
Bdsm Leather Armbinder Restraint Bag,Slave Lockable Hand Behind Back Bondage Arm Binder/Glove/Sleeve/Straight Jacket Sex Product
$118.82

amoresy
AMORESY High-Leg Front-Zip Swimsuit Leotard Swimwear Shiny Glossy Tights One Piece
$286.76-10%

amoresy
AMORESY Spandex Tight-fitting Athletic Hurdle Vest For Men High Elastic Breathable Gym Trainning Running Fitness Pants
$269.82-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Vacuum body bag
Something found on ebay...

Latex vacuum bodybag

Looks fantastic! What do you think about selfbondage?

vacuum_bodybag-01.jpg     vacuum_bodybag-02.jpg   
I wonder where he bought this bag originally.
Oh that is just soooo sexy!

I want one, just wish I could afford it!

MJ
The original price is 239,00 € .... Mmmmm .... Where are our Chinese friends? I doubt it's so difficult and costly to produce such latex bags.
Fine.

Let's export Europe's disposable income to China. I had the same argument when my parents complained the EC was crippling the UK's farmers despite their fridge being full of New Zealand 'Anchor' butter. It'd been shipped frozen half-way around the world but was a few pence cheaper than the locally produced 'Country Life'. Personally I'd rather spend a bit more and support local business than go for the lowest common denominator.

Quality, health and safety wise China leaves a lot to be desired too...
(07 Oct 2011, 21:34 )culmor Wrote: Quality, health and safety wise China leaves a lot to be desired too...
Absolutely. But what I hate is when something costs "that much" not because the end user has to pay for R&D on top of the materials, salaries, etc, or because it is unique, but because he "can", "can afford to" or "willing to" pay "that much".

Think of high-end audio industry, for example.

Fetish industry (high-end audio is also a fetish industry, BTW) is no different. You pay 500% premium just because "an item" is located in the adult shop. But look around (DIY shops, supermarkets) and you will find the same rope, rubber gloves or stockings much cheaper.
If European manufacturers can't offer, what I want, I don't hesitate to buy it elsewhere. "what I want" also includes fair and affordable prices.

As for this bag, it looks very promising. But if vacuum is really as restraining as people say, and if this bag is really airtight, it might be very difficult to get out alone.
(08 Oct 2011, 00:53 )Strappado Wrote: it might be very difficult to get out alone.
Unless the latex flap slowly allows air in when not connected to a vacuum cleaner.
(08 Oct 2011, 01:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Oct 2011, 00:53 )Strappado Wrote: it might be very difficult to get out alone.
Unless the latex flap slowly allows air in when not connected to a vacuum cleaner.

The seller claims, that the flap doesn't let any air out, when the vacuum cleaner is switched off. I guess, he means "any air in". That could be a problem.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Vacuum beds, vacuum cubes, vacuum cylinders Like Ra 29 9,700 01 Jun 2023, 15:06
Last Post: Grendel75
Bin bag / refuse sack / trash bag self pleasure bw1 6 6,835 25 Jul 2016, 16:40
Last Post: bw1

Contributors: Culmor (4) , encased (1) , jonnysimple (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (18) , madjack (5) , Strappado (7) , stucklord (3) , TightSlip (2)